Dr. David Prybyla is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Worcester, MA. Dr. Prybyla specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Prybyla tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 2001
- Back Pain
- Abnormal Gait
- Univ Of Ma Med Sch, Orthopedic Surgery
- Umass Memorial Med Center
Dr. David J Prybyla M.D.'s Practice location
Worcester, MA 01655Get Direction
North Chelmsford, MA 01863Get Direction
Dr. David J Prybyla M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Pituitary Dwarfism?
IntroductionPituitary dwarfism, also called growth hormone deficiency, is a medical condition wherein the pituitary gland does not produce sufficient amounts of growth hormone. This deficiency often results in children’s slow growth or short stature.An adult with pituitary dwarfism has an average...
- Muscular Dystrophy: Correcting Foot Deformities with Surgery
Research and Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder OutlookHow Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disorder Could Affect Some IndividualsAffecting those mostly between the ages of 18 to 60 according to The Mayo Clinic, this hereditary group of disorders can affect numerous stages of life. Although some therapies could be of...
- Diagnosis of Osteoporosis
It is important to get a diagnosis for osteoporosis as soon as you experience any of the symptoms associated with the condition. One should not prolong a visit with a doctor because the sooner the diagnosis, the sooner the individual will receive treatment.About 80% of your bone density is...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- Everything You Need to Know About Spinal Stenosis Surgery
It is perfectly normal to feel nervous before a major surgical operation. In fact, it would be unusual to find a patient awaiting surgery who is not worried at all. The best way to alleviate some of the concerns is to let them know exactly what to expect beforehand by addressing some of the burning...
- Treatments for Arthritis: 5 Tips on Living with Arthritis
Living with arthritis is never easy. People who are suffering from this disease will tell you that for sure. You will face constant pain in your arms, legs, your back, and joints. In a word, you will feel like your bones are falling apart. Equally important is that the pain can have a serious impact...
- Dr. Ethan Healy M.D.2000 Washington Street Newton Lower Falls MA 02462
- Dr. Neil Herman MD1094 Worcester Rd Framingham MA 01702
- Dr. Sean E. Rockett M.D.313 Speen Street Natick MA 01760
- Dr. Michael P Stauff M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Anders G.j. Rhodin M.D.50 Memorial Dr Leominster MA 01453
- Dr. Thomas P Goss M.D.55 Lake Ave N Worcester MA 01655