Dr. Walter Harry Caulfield MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery2391 Court Dr Suite 120 Gastonia NC, 28054
Dr. Walter Caulfield is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Gastonia, NC. Dr. Caulfield specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine 1988
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Second heart sound in coronary artery disease.
- Aneurysmal ilatation of the coronary arteries in cyanotic congenital cardiac disease. Report of a forty year old patient with the Taussig-Bing complex.
- Corrected transposition of the great vessels with isolated pulmonic stenosis. The paradox of pulmonic stenosis with physical signs of pulmonary hypertension.
- Peripheral pulmonary artery murmur of atrial septal defect.
- Skin Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Sebaceous Cyst
- University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences Regional Centers (South Central) Program
Dr. Walter Harry Caulfield MD's Practice location
Gastonia, NC 28054Get Direction
Dr. Walter Harry Caulfield MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Caulfield
- Everything You Need to Know About Blepharoplasty
What is blepharoplasty?Sometimes known as eyelid surgery, blepharoplasty is a delicate surgical procedure performed on the eyelids. Its purpose is to improve the general appearance of the upper and lower eyelids. It can, therefore, be categorised as a plastic or cosmetic surgical operation. All...
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- Do You Need Future Breast Augmentations After Having One?
A study done by the American Society of Plastic Surgeons in the year 2007 suggested that breast augmentation was the most common surgery in America. Evidently, 347,524 women underwent the procedure in that year alone.This increase in cases of breast augmentation has mostly been due to the undeniable...
- What Are the Different Types of Plastic Surgeries?
What is plastic surgery?Plastic surgery refers to a medical procedure performed to alter the structure of a human body. In most cases, plastic surgery is performed with the objective to improve a specific structure or functioning of the body.Plastic surgery mainly involves the reconstruction,...
- Dr. Bill G. Kortesis M.D.Medical Center Blvd Winston Salem NC 27157
- Dr. Benson Ellison lane Timmons MD649 N New Hope Rd Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Adam Christian Augenstein M.D.11208 Statesville Rd Huntersville NC 28078
- Dr. Erik J. Miles M.D.9735 Kincey Ave Huntersville NC 28078
- Dr. Joseph Paul Hunstad M.D., FACS8605 Cliff Cameron Dr Charlotte NC 28269
- Dr. Peter Joseph Capizzi M.D.8712 Lindholm Dr Huntersville NC 28078