Dr. Reetesh Pai is a pathologist practicing in Palo Alto, CA. Dr. Pai is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Pai can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Pai may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
- Univ Of Nm Sch Of Med, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
Dr. Reetesh Pai MD's Practice location
Palo Alto, CA 94304Get Direction
Dr. Reetesh Pai MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Werner J. Stamm MD105A Cooper Ct Los Gatos CA 95032
- Dr. Robert Vance Rouse MD3801 Miranda Ave Palo Alto CA 94304
- Dr. Niaz Banaei MD3375 Hillview Ave Palo Alto CA 94304
- Dr. Jon Keller MD795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94301
- Dr. Uma Narayani Sundram MD, PHD300 Pasteur Dr Rm H2110 Stanford CA 94305
- Dr. Neeraja Kambham M.D.300 Pasteur Dr Rm L235 Stanford CA 94305