Dr. Connie Campbell is a general surgeon practicing in Manchester, NH. Dr. Campbell specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Campbell provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Temple Univ Sch of Med, Philadelphia Pa 1993
Temple University School of Medicine 1993
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Breast Cancer
- Temple Univ Hosp, General Surgery
- Temple University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital Program
Dr. Connie J Campbell M.D.'s Practice location
Manchester, NH 03102Get Direction
BEDFORD, NH 03110Get Direction
Dr. Connie J Campbell M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Campbell
- Gallbladder Surgery: Its Possible Complications
Laparoscopic gallbladder surgery is a surgical procedure used to remove gallstones or a damaged gallbladder. Also known as cholecystectomy, it involves making small incisions in the abdomen. Your abdomen is inflated with carbon dioxide or air during the procedure to enable the surgeon to get a clear...
- An Overview of Gallbladder Diseases
What is the gallbladder?The gallbladder is a four-inch, pear-shaped organ situated below your liver. It acts as a storage organ for bile, which is a mixture of fats, cholesterol, and fluids. The main purpose of bile is to help in breaking down fats during digestion. The whole process allows for easy...
- Where Does Appendicitis Pain Occur?
The human body has numerous skin receptors that transmit signals to the brain 24/7 in an attempt to keep the body and person in sync. These nerve receptors are highly sensitive to pain and different sensations. For example, when the body comes in contact with fire or electricity, the brain...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Happens During a Laminectomy?
What is a laminectomy?You may experience back pain that affects your day-to-day activities. Your doctor may recommend that you undergo a surgical procedure called laminectomy.Laminectomy is a surgical operation, in which the lamina is removed. This helps relieve pressure that is exerted on the nerve...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is used to examine the organs that are located in the abdomen. It involves little work and it comes with minimal risks. It can also be referred to as diagnostic laparoscopy. Only a few small incisions are made.A special instrument, known as laparoscope, is...
- Dr. Roshani Raman Patel MD100 Hitchcock Way Manchester NH 03104
- Dr. Curtis John Kloc M.D.184 Tarrytown Rd Manchester NH 03103
- Dr. Joseph Robert Snow M.D.250 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301
- Dr. Luis R Jimenez MD8 Prospect St Nashua NH 03060
- Dr. Stacie Elaine Perlman MD1633 Medical Center Point Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Sharon Ilene Gunsher M.D.246 Pleasant St Concord NH 03301