Dr. Abdolreza Agahtehrani is a cardiologist practicing in Louisville, KY. Dr. Agahtehrani specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Agahtehrani also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Dr. Abdolreza Agahtehrani M.D.'s Practice location
Louisville, KY 40205Get Direction
Dr. Abdolreza Agahtehrani M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What You Need to Know About Coronary Heart Disease (CHD)
What is CHD?Coronary heart disease (CHD) is the disease that develops when there is an insufficient oxygen supply to the heart muscle by the coronary arteries. The most common reason for this is atherosclerosis of the coronary arteries with cholesterol plaques formation and narrowing of the arterial...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- How is Congestive Heart Failure Diagnosed?
Congestive heart failure is known as a chronic condition where the heart fails to pump blood as well as it should. In the case of a heart failure, the doctor will use various methods to diagnose if you have had one. Want to know how they do it? Here are the basics:The diagnosis of any illness or...
- Using Losartan in Treating Hypertension
Unfortunately, there is an increasing prevalence of hypertension, which is the term used to indicate high blood pressure with a reading of 140/90 mm Hg or higher. It is being blamed on living a modern lifestyle, the frequency of alcohol and tobacco intake, certain physical activities, and processed...
- What is the Ideal Cholesterol Level?
Ideal Cholesterol LevelLast week when you went for the regular check up the doctor told you that your ‘bad’ cholesterol levels are high. What does that mean? Is good and bad cholesterol the same thing? Yes, cholesterol is needed for maintaining good health. If the levels of low density...
- What Is a CPK Lab Test?
What is creatine phosphokinase (CPK)?Creatine phosphokinase (CPK) is an enzyme, which is predominantly present in the heart, brain, and skeletal muscles. Converting creatine into phosphate is the main task of this enzyme. The cells of the body then quickly consume or burn this phosphate and use it...
- Dr. Arun Ummat M.D.1900 Bluegrass Ave Louisville KY 40215
- Dr. Thomas Matthew Sweat MD210 E Gray St Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Michael J Imburgia MD3900 Kresge Way Louisville KY 40207
- Dr. William R Schmidt MD6420 Dutchmans Pkwy Louisville KY 40205
- Dr. Sumanth Damodar Prabhu MD201 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville KY 40202
- Dr. Chris Anggelis MD201 Abraham Flexner Way Louisville KY 40202