Cindy Haller Other
Gastroenterologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Gastroenterology269-01 76th Avenue Lijmc Division Of Pe New Hyde Park NY, 11040
Dr. Cindy Haller is a pediatric gastroenterologist practicing in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Haller specializes in digestive system, liver or nutritional problems in children from the newborn period to their teens. Conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome, lactose intolerance, chronic constipation or obesity can all be treated by a pediatric gastroenterologist.
- Mt Sinai Med Center
Cindy Haller Other's Practice location
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Get Direction
Cindy Haller Other's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haller
- IBD Severity in Children Can Be Predicted by Genetic Testing
The good news for children suffering from IBD and their parents is that a group of Norwegian research scientists has had a recent breakthrough in determining a new test to both diagnose and categorize IBD through the profiling of the bacterial composition of the large bowel.Inflammatory bowel...
- Where Exactly Does the Pain Occur During Appendicitis?
Appendicitis is the inflammation of the appendix, a disease that is mostly known as the rupture of the appendix. The human appendix is considered to be a vestigial structure. Vestigial means lacking meaningful work, or the evolving of a part of the body to take on a new shape, or an organ that has...
- Studies Find that Avoiding Cow's Milk-Based Formula Does Not Reduce Celiac Risk
Food allergies are considered normal in modern society especially among children and infants, yet there are instances in which an individual can have a serious issue with consuming certain food products. These reactions are not always considered allergic reactions, and they can leave an individual...
- Growing Concerns with Gluten Lead to Surge in Gluten-Free Magazines
Multiple Health Issues Discourage Gluten in FoodsCeliac disease, a genetic problem that causes the immune system to attack the small intestine where gluten is ingested, is now estimated to affect 1 out of every 100 people worldwide. It can be tracked due to a DNA marker which indicates its presence....
- Orange Poop: A Sign of Celiac Disease?
Children play what they like wherever they want. Likewise, they are known to eat anything that they can get their hands on. Kids are known to possess such curious, impulsive, and playful traits, which can be tolerated by most. Yet, when they feel unwell, things are never okay; like this one instance...
- Does My Baby Have Acid Reflux?
Spit out what they have just been fed; this is known as reflux or posseting. This is not vomiting. It is important to learn the difference between vomiting and reflux. In vomiting, the muscles contract to forcefully expel the contents of the stomach, whereas in reflux, it is a spontaneous expulsion...
- Diana Volpert3959 Broadway New York New York 10032
- Shivinder Narwal977 48th Street Brooklyn New York 11219
- Dr. Simon Rabinowitz M.D.445 Lenox Road Brooklyn New York 11203
- Dr. William Spivak M.D.177 East 87th New York NY 10128
- Dr. Suma Sudheendran Kamath M.D.3959 Broadway New York NY 10032
- Dr. Israel N Kochin M.D.7001 Avenue U Brooklyn NY 11234