Dr. Karen Crane is a psychologist practicing in Mint Hill, NC. Dr. Crane specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Crane evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Crane because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Borderline Personality Disorder (bpd), Coping Skills, Eating Disorders And More
Dr. Karen Heinbockel Crane PSY.D.'s Practice location
Mint Hill, NC 28227Get Direction
Dr. Karen Heinbockel Crane PSY.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism, Hip-Hop, and a New Musical
A new musical by the name of "Wonderland" seeks to explore autism via rap and spoken word.WINGS"Wonderland" is a WINGS production. WINGS is nationally recognized as one of the leading performing arts programs for children, and is located at the Lynn Meadows Discovery Center. Their goal is to inspire...
- What are the Different Types of Anxiety?
What is anxiety?Individuals who have anxiety normally face stressful situations under normal circumstances, meaning, that they can become fearful and nervous completely out of context when a situation doesn't have any reason for these reactions. This is considered anxiety.Anxiety can be caused be a...
- What is Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder?
Post-traumatic stress disorder, or PTSD, is an anxiety disorder that a person develops after witnessing a very stressful and terrifying event. In most cases, the person must have faced a life-threatening event or an incident in which serious injury was involved. Events that trigger fear,...
- Nonverbal Woman with Autism Now Hosts Talk Show
Many with autism struggle with communication, and being nonverbal can be difficult; however, one woman is overcoming stigmas and all sorts of adversity by hosting her own talk show.Autism and oral-motor apraxiaHer name is Carly Fleischmann, and she is only 22 years old, but she is not letting her...
- Reasons Why You Need Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
This article covers everything about cognitive-behavioral therapy and why you would need it. Our main focus is why you would need it. We will, however, look at what it is, how it will work on you, where to find it, and any other necessary information. What is Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy?It is a...
- Autism: Coping with Shopping and Sensory Overload
The neurodevelopmental disorders collectively referred to as autism affects every person differently. Autism presents as a certain set of behaviors that can limit a person’s ability to interact with others. Autism is characterized by certain outwardly visible behaviors such as speech difficulties...
- Dr. Michelle Einson PH D1920 Briarcliff Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30329
- Dr. George Philip Popper PH.D.105 E Franklin St Monroe NC 28112
- Dr. Brian Ronald Monteleone PH.D.1977 J N Pease Pl Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. Rose Marie Leday PH.D.3440 Toringdon Way Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Walter H Mcnulty PHD3541 Randolph Rd Charlotte NC 28211
- Mr. Peter Jeffrey Ewert PHD6853 Fairview Rd Charlotte NC 28210