Dr. Bradley Christopher Daily MD
Orthopaedic Surgeon520 S Santa Fe Ave Suite 400 Salina KS, 67401
Dr. Bradley Daily is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in Salina, KS. Dr. Daily specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Daily tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 2001
University of Wales in Great Britain 2001
- Trigger Finger
- Torn Meniscus
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Univ Ks Sch Of Med, Orthopedic Surgery; Univ Ks Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
Dr. Bradley Christopher Daily MD's Practice location
Salina, KS 67401Get Direction
Dr. Bradley Christopher Daily MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Daily
- Is Hip Replacement Surgery Necessary?
A hip replacement is a surgical procedure in which the hip joint is replaced with prosthetic implants. This is generally recommended for those who have severe arthritic damage in the hip joint. This surgical procedure seems to be ideal for those who have severe pain and loss of function at this...
- Spine Doctors vs. Chiropractors
Patients may often ask themselves which doctor they should see for their back pain. Studies have shown that chiropractors provide effective treatment for back pain. However, chiropractors cannot treat all causes of back pain because there are also conditions that should be diagnosed and treated by a...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?
How Effective is Knee Replacement Surgery?This surgery is normally recommended for elderly people who suffer from severe pain due to osteoarthritis. It is suggested for people if the pain and stiffness in their joints affects their mobility and daily activities. One has to understand both the...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Byron L Grauerholz MD520 S Santa Fe Ave Salina KS 67401
- Dr. Gary Lynn Harbin M.D.523 S. Santa Fe Salina KS 67401
- Dr. Todd Matthew Herrenbruck MD520 S Santa Fe Ave Salina KS 67401
- Dr. Michael Jerome Johnson MD520 S Santa Fe Ave Salina KS 67401
- Dr. Alan Lloyd Kruckemyer MD520 S Santa Fe Ave Salina KS 67401
- Dr. Timothy Aaron Hawkes D.O.1120 15th St Augusta GA 30912