Dr. Lara Abrahamson is a family practitioner practicing in Fort Collins, CO. Dr. Abrahamson specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Abrahamson possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
State University of New York Downstate College of Medicine MD
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
Dr. Lara Abrahamson MD's Practice location
Fort Collins, CO 80524Get Direction
Fort Collins, CO 80525Get Direction
Dr. Lara Abrahamson MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What If I Refuse to Vaccinate My Baby?
What are vaccine exemptions?There are state laws that establish compulsory vaccination for school children both studying in public and private schools as well as daycare facilities. However, certain exemptions may be offered for religious and personal or conscientious reasons in some states. What...
- What Could Swollen Feet Mean?
Swollen feet can be easily linked to pregnancy, standing for long hours, or injury by most people. These cases are often temporary and not a cause for concern. However, swollen feet can also be experienced by people without these factors and can be a sign of an underlying medical condition,...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Brienne Loy M.D.1106 E Prospect Rd Fort Collins CO 80525
- Dr. Nola Anne Macdonald D.O.315 Canyon Ave Fort Collins CO 80521
- Dr. Neal Chander Tah M.D.2 A Cleveland Court Greenville SC 29607
- Dr. Jay Kurth D.O.608 E Harmony Rd Fort Collins CO 80525
- Dr. Matthew John Ptaszkiewicz M. D.3000 S College Ave Fort Collins CO 80525
- Dr. Mitchell J Janasek M.D.330 Chiloquin Blvd. Chiloquin OR 97624