Dr. Edward M Farhangi MD
Radiation Oncologist | Radiation Oncology111 Marys Ave Kingston NY, 12401
Dr. Edward Farhangi practices Radiation Oncology in Kingston, NY. Radiation oncology is a medical specialty that involves treating cancer with radiation. Dr. Farhangi specializes in treating cancer with radiation, using radiation therapy to treat a wide variety of cancers. Radiation therapy uses carefully targeted and regulated doses of high-energy radiation to kill cancer cells.
Education and Training
Rush Med Coll of Rush Univ, Chicago Il 1993
Rush Medical College of Rush University Medical Center 1993
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Prostate Cancer
- Throat Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Anal Cancer
- Stomach Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- Univ Of Chicago Hosps, Radiation Oncology; Albany Med Ctr Hosp, Internal Medicine
- Albany Med Center Hospital
- University of Chicago Program
Dr. Edward M Farhangi MD's Practice location
Kingston, NY 12401Get Direction
Dr. Edward M Farhangi MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Farhangi
- Financially Managing Lymphoma Care
If you are living with lymphoma, one of your main concerns may be the payment charges that seem to be piling up too quickly. It can be stressful enough living with cancer, let alone having to worry about going into debt. For this reason, it is important to become aware of the different expenses...
- All About Radiation Treatment for Breast Cancer
Continuous advancements in diagnostic and treatment methods have made breast cancer go from being a death sentence to being something that can be treated effectively for many women. Generally, breast cancer treatment falls into the categories of surgery, chemotherapy, biologic therapies, and...
- Does Bladder Cancer Require Chemotherapy for Treatment?
Does bladder cancer require chemotherapy for treatment?Bladder cancer can be treated through a number of ways and chemotherapy is one of them. Chemotherapy is an important treatment method and it works well in many cases. However, to understand whether it is necessary, it is important to know what...
- Understanding Radiation Therapy
Radiation therapy is one of the major treatments for any type of cancer. It is a procedure that uses high energy particles such as gamma rays, protons, electrons, x-rays, and electron beams to destroy cancer cells. Other names for radiation therapy include x-ray therapy, radiotherapy, or...
- Radiation Therapy vs Chemotherapy
Radiation TherapyIn this method, the doctors will use gamma rays, x-rays, and charged particles that will be directed at, implanted, or introduced directly into the blood stream. In this form of treatment, you will find the three types of therapy that will all be described according to way they...
- Treatments for Liver Cancer
During liver cancer treatment, different healthcare professionals work together to come up with an overall treatment plan. The treatment plan combines different types of cancer treatment to get a successful cure. This group of doctors is called a "multidisciplinary team", which include:...
- Dr. Lawrence Daniel Koutcher M.D.19 COOKE ST POUGHKEEPSIE NY 12601
- Dr. Thomas Mazzilli MD111 Marys Ave Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Camilo G Torres MD111 Marys Ave Kingston NY 12401
- Anne Kim Other45 Reade Pl Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Robert J Smith MD45 Reade Pl Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Taik H Kim MD111 Marys Ave Kingston NY 12401