Mr. Gregg M Ripplinger Other
Surgeon10001 S Eastern Ave Suite 200 Henderson NV, 89052
Dr. Gregg Ripplinger is a general surgeon practicing in Henderson, NV. Dr. Ripplinger specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Ripplinger provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Education and Training
Univ of Nv Sch of Med, Reno Nv 1981
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Univ Of Nv Sch Of Med, General Surgery; Hurley Med Ctr, General Surgery
- University Med Center
Mr. Gregg M Ripplinger Other's Practice location
Henderson, NV 89052Get Direction
Mr. Gregg M Ripplinger Other's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ripplinger
- Reasons Why You Need Hernia Surgery
Nowadays, the majority of hernia surgical operations are carried out as outpatient procedures. Hernia surgery is a common treatment which is less invasive and is associated with minimal risks. There are two types of hernia surgery; open repair and laparoscopic. Both methods of surgery take a few...
- How Is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?
How is Liver Cancer Diagnosed?Liver cancer is a common type of cancer which begins in the liver cells, or hepatocytes. Liver cancer is a cancer which affects one of the largest and most important organs of the body. Liver cancer is type of cancer which, when diagnosed at early stages, can be...
- What are the Risks of an Appendectomy?
Sometimes the appendix develops complications. When that happens, the patient usually experiences intense pain in the lower abdomen. This requires immediate medical attention to prevent the appendix from bursting. This whole emergency condition is known as appendicitis.Appendicitis refers to the...
- Everything You Need to Know About Anal Fissures
An anal fissure is a linear tear in the skin of the distal anal canal below the dentate line. Millions of people suffer from painful bowel movements due to anal fissures.This condition is commonly experienced by young people, but it can also be found in grown men and women. The most common symptom...
- How to Prepare for a Tonsillectomy
What Is a Tonsillectomy?The tonsils are a very important part of your body. They are located in two glands at the back of your throat. In your younger years, they help produce antibodies that help you fight infections that attack your body. Sometimes, however, the tonsils themselves can get...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laparoscopy
Laparoscopy is a surgical procedure that is used to examine the organs that are located in the abdomen. It involves little work and it comes with minimal risks. It can also be referred to as diagnostic laparoscopy. Only a few small incisions are made.A special instrument, known as laparoscope, is...
- Dr. Matthew Johnson MD3196 S Maryland Pkwy Las Vegas NV 89109
- Dr. Bernadine A Hanna M.D.,6140 S Fort Apache Rd Las Vegas NV 89148
- Dr. Richard Derryl Colquitt MD2300 W Charleston Blvd Las Vegas NV 89102
- Dr. Joseph P Contino MD7445 Peak Drive Las Vegas NV 89128
- Dr. Stephen Brent Horsley M.D. , F.A.C.S.8530 W. Sunset Rd. Las Vegas NV 89113
- Dr. Stefan Nathan Chock MD3196 S Maryland Pkwy Las Vegas NV 89109