Dr. Nicole Budrys is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in San Antonio, TX. Dr. Budrys specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Budrys can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Budrys can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Dr. Nicole M Budrys MD's Practice location
San Antonio, TX 78229Get Direction
Dr. Nicole M Budrys MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Know the Symptoms of Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer gradually develops when the healthy cells lining the cervix change and grow out of control. These changes lead to the formation of a mass, which is called a tumor. The tumor can either be benign (a tumor that is harmless) or malignant (cancerous and spreads to other parts of the...
- Fitness Options for New Moms
Robert O. Atlas, MD, O.B.G.Y.N., chair of the department of obstetrics and gynecology at Mercy Medical Center in Baltimore, is of the opinion that when a woman can resume exercise depends on the individual. Some new moms are ready within two weeks while some others may take a month or so to get back...
- What Are the Benefits of Breastfeeding
Through the years, breastfeeding has proven its effects and importance to newborn babies. Still, some moms refuse to breastfeed their babies. But in case you change your mind, here are some useful pieces of information about breastfeeding.Physicians and other healthcare providers strongly recommend...
- 6 Post-Pregnancy Body Changes You Should Know About
Low sex driveSleepless nights and a drop in the levels of estrogen all combine together to give a low drive for sex after pregnancy. “Some of them may take up to a year to get back their normal mood and sex drive," says Hope Ricciotti, MD, an associate professor of obstetrics and gynecology at...
- Endometriosis and Pregnancy
Endometriosis is a common gynecological problem and anyone diagnosed with endometriosis will worry how this condition will affect their ability to conceive, as well as their ability to have a normal and healthy pregnancy. Studies have shown that women diagnosed with endometriosis have a harder time...
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- Dr. Okey Okoli MD14100 Nacogdoches Road San Antonio Texas 78247
- Dr. Adrienne Wendy Askew M.D.18707 Hardy Oak Blvd. San Antonio Texas 78258
- Lisa Blumenthal Gurwitz4499 Medical Drive San Antonio Texas 78229
- Dr. Steven Pilkington M.D.4499 Medical Drive San Antonio Texas 78229
- Dr. Bruce Donald Akright M.D.8715 Village Dr San Antonio TX 78217
- Dr. Michelle Arko Harden MD4499 Medical Dr San Antonio TX 78229