Dr. Cameron Skaugrud is a pediatric dentist practicing in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Skaugrud specializes in the oral health of children. Pediatric dentists tend to patients ranging in age from infancy to teenaged years. As a pediatric dentist, Dr. Skaugrud takes care of a childs teeth, gums and mouth. Children can face dental problems like tooth decay and gum disease without proper care. Pediatric dentists can provide dental examinations, give cleanings and treatments, repair cavitities and dental injuries like fractured or knocked-out teeth, diagnose oral conditions and more.
Cameron Skaugrud D.D.S.'s Practice location
Phoenix, AZ 85017Get Direction
PHOENIX, AZ 85021Get Direction
Cameron Skaugrud D.D.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
- New Genetic Markers for Lupus Identified in Multi-Ethnic Study
Lupus is an autoimmune disease that has struck an estimated 2 million Americans according to the Lupus Foundation of America. Around the world, lupus has already struck a total of 5 million people, and 90% of them are all women commonly between 15 to 45. Lupus has the chance to be life threatening...
- Mason Motz Becomes A Chatterbox Once His Sleep Apnea Was Fixed
Mason Motz is a 6-year-old Texas youngster who now sings his favorite songs and talks to everyone who will listen to him. He is always asking his mom about her day and discussing the world with his brother. Every day, he leaves his family astounded, because, for over five years of his life, Mason...
- Why It's So Important to Take Your Child to the Dentist
Clarice Law, DMD, MS, assistant professor in the Pediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics sections at the UCLA School of Dentistry says that it is better to get the child to the dentist as early as possible. She personally likes to have children starting the dental visits by the age of one year. First...
- Low-Grade Fever and Teething
Introduction Your baby, who used to be so peaceful, has all of a sudden become fussy, cranky, chews on every single thing, and is drooling. He wants to be held, keeps you half the night awake, and wants to be nursed the whole day. This is the world of teething that the baby has entered in. Other...
- What Is a Cavity?
A cavity is a result of tooth decay, which is a damage that occurs due to poor oral health and dental plaque on the tooth’s surface. Cavities usually start really small and when they are left untreated, they gradually become bigger. Anyone who has teeth, including babies, can develop cavities. For...
- Oral Hygiene and Overall Health
Maintaining oral hygiene is very important for overall health; it does far more just keeping a bright smile. Good oral hygiene can reduce the risk of serious conditions like heart diseases, and may also preserve memory as people age. Dental health may affect overall health in six different ways,...
- Dr. Gregory Whelan DMD9840 W. Yearling Rd Peoria AZ 85383
- Dr. Abraham Itty D.M.D13575 W Indian School Rd. Litchfield Park AZ 85340
- Dr. Jeffrey Neil Brownstein DDS13575 W Indian School Rd. Litchfield Park AZ 85340
- Dr. Jeanette Maclean D.D.S.6320a W Union Hills Dr Glendale AZ 85308
- Jaren Tolman Jensen DDS4025 W Bell Rd Phoenix AZ 85053
- Dr. Larry Tyler Jackson D.D.S.13575 W Indian School Rd. Litchfield Park AZ 85340