Dr. Hillel Kashtan is an anesthesiologist practicing in Newport News, VA. Dr. Kashtan ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Kashtan also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ottawa- Fac Of Med- Ottawa- Ont- Canada 1982
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Virginia Mason Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Mount Sinai Hosp, Anesthesiology; Mount Sinai Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Mason Clin
Dr. Hillel Kashtan MD's Practice location
Newport News, VA 23606Get Direction
Dr. Hillel Kashtan MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- Microsoft Unveils a Wristwatch That Controls Parkinson’s Tremors
The typical symptoms of Parkinson's disease revolve around muscle stiffness, involuntary tremors, and shaking that the patient cannot control by any means. Because of this, patients who suffer from this disease are severely limited in the activities they can perform. Tasks that require fine motor...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Kevin Galvin M.D.760 Pilot House Drive Newport News Virginia 23606
- Mr. Robert J Mendez DO3315 High St Portsmouth VA 23707
- Dr. Orville Ryland Foster M.D.3000 Coliseum Dr Hampton VA 23666
- Dr. Wayne Y Bergen MD600 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. Martin V Ton MD600 Gresham Dr Norfolk VA 23507
- Dr. John Matthew Cecchini M.D.601 Childrens Ln Norfolk VA 23507