Dr. Virginia Lee Hanson MD
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)1441 Constitution Blvd Bldg. 200, Floor One Salinas CA, 93906
Dr. Virginia Hanson is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Salinas, CA. Dr. Hanson specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Hanson can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Hanson can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of Ca, San Diego, Sch of Med, La Jolla Ca 1978
University of California 1978
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Gestational Diabetes
- Genital Warts
- Wrinkle & Scar Improvement
- L A Co-Usc Med Ctr, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- USC/LAC-Keck School of Medicine
Dr. Virginia Lee Hanson MD's Practice location
Salinas, CA 93906Get Direction
Monterey, CA 93940Get Direction
Dr. Virginia Lee Hanson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hanson
- What Is Puerperal Sepsis?
Puerperal sepsis is a condition that develops when a new mother gets a birth-related infection. The safety and overall risk all throughout a woman's pregnancy are largely determined by a woman's place of residence and the quality of medical care she receives before, during, and after her pregnancy....
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- Laparoscopic Treatment of Endometriosis
Endometriosis is a disease that affects women. It is characterized by a growth of the endometrial tissue outside of the uterus. It is characterized by pelvic pain and infertility. Different treatment options are available, one of which is laparoscopic treatment. For many women diagnosed with...
- Is Ovarian Cancer Hereditary?
All women in the world are at some risk of getting ovarian cancer. Some of them are at greater risk because there are many risk factors, including the family history factor, which can cause the disease to be passed from one female family member to another. If a mother is diagnosed with ovarian...
- Treatment Options for Cervical Cancer
Cervical cancer is one of the most common types of cancer in women. However, unlike the other forms of cancer, cervical cancer can be cured if it is discovered early on. That’s why cervical screening tests are necessary.Cervical cancer usually has no apparent symptoms in the primary stages. The...
- What Are The Causes of Miscarriages?
Spontaneous end of pregnancy before the fetus reaches its 20th week of growth is known as a miscarriage. It is also referred to as spontaneous abortion caused by natural events. Studies show that about 15% of the reported pregnancies lead to miscarriages, and most of them are within the first...
- Dr. Analisa Christina Marki-dunn M.D.250 San Jose St Salinas CA 93901
- Dr. James E. Ramseur MD966 Cass St Monterey CA 93940
- Dr. Tricia E Markusen MD889 Pacific St Monterey CA 93940
- Dr. Margaret Elizabeth Simon M.D.400 E Romie Ln Salinas CA 93901
- Dr. Mei Ge MD1441 Constitution Blvd Salinas CA 93906
- Dr. Stephanie Sarai Taylor MD40 Dormody Ct Monterey CA 93940