Dr. John Corbelli is a cardiologist practicing in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Corbelli specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Corbelli also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Education and Training
University At Buffalo SUNY School Of Med and Biomedical Sciences Buffalo Ny 1979
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Effects of gemfibrozil conversion to fenofibrate on lipids in patients on statin therapy.
- Gender bias in lipid assessment and treatment following percutaneous coronary intervention.
- Achievement of optimal combined lipid values in a managed care setting: is a new
- Percutaneous balloon valvuloplasty for congenital pulmonary valve stenosis.
- Compliant vs non-compliant balloons. A prospective randomized study.
- Directional coronary atherectomy versus coronary angioplasty in vessels larger than 3 mm in diameter.
- Cleveland Clinic Fndn, Cardiovascular Diseases
Dr. John C Corbelli MD's Practice location
Buffalo, NY 14221Get Direction
Buffalo, NY 14221Get Direction
Dr. John C Corbelli MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Ventricular Tachycardia?
Tachycardia refers to rapid heartbeat, with more than 100 beats per minute. When this fast rhythm starts from the lower chambers of the heart (the ventricles) this condition is referred to as ventricular tachycardia. This fast beating heart rate may lead to a condition called ventricular...
- Angina Pectoris: What are the Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment?
Angina pectoris is a symptom of a coronary artery disease which causes chest pain due to less blood flow to the heart muscle. Angina pectoris is also known as angina, and this problem can be a recurring issue or a sudden acute issue. Angina pectoris can be defined as pressure, stiffness, tightness...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?
What are Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots?Perhaps the terms Atrial Fibrillation Blood Clots are familiar with your ears or may be not, as the opposite applies to many and may be you are one of them. If you are in the latter group of people, then worry only if you have not read this article to the end...
- Hypertension: When Should I Call a Doctor?
Emergency situations with high blood pressure, called hypertensive crisis, are common when blood pressure is very high. This is a serious situation, as it may lead to organ damage. If the increase in blood pressure is not too high to cause any problems to any of the organs it is referred to as...
- Dr. Brian J. Riegel MD295 Essjay Rd. Williamsville New York 14221
- Dr. Jo Anne Cobler MD6460 Main Street Williamsville New York 14221
- Dr. Marc J Kozinn M.D.19 Limestone Drive Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. Cyril Gunawardane MD462 Grider St Buffalo NY 14215
- Dr. Patrick Chan-lam MD825 Wehrle Drive Buffalo NY 14221
- Dr. Michael J Chaskes MD3980 Sheridan Dr Buffalo NY 14226