At River Crossing Family Dental we offer the full-range of dental services available while focusing on value care and excellence. Our team is committed to fostering long-term relationships with our patients ...
Dr. Leonard Kundel DMD's Practice location
Dr. Leonard Kundel DMD's reviewsWrite Review
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- Snoring Problem? This Dentist May Have the Solution
Dentists can actually be extremely useful to determine why patients are snoring. Many would normally ignore snoring, as it has often been pushed aside as a "joke". But, in reality, it should be a cause of concern.A worrying fact about snoring is that people take it as something normal until it is...
- Drinking Sports Drinks Can Lead to Tooth Erosion
According to a new study presented at the International Association for Dental Research in Miami, some of the popular sports drinks contain high levels of acid that can lead to tooth erosion, hypersensitivity, and staining. Researchers from the New York University report that the drink may also...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Can Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids Help Prevent Periodontitis?
According to a new study published in the Journal of the American Diabetic Association, food containing polyunsaturated fatty acids (PUFA) may help to prevent gum disease. Periodontitis is the most common type of gum disease in which the gum separates from the teeth, allowing the bacteria to...
- Dr. Henry C. Rapp III. D.M.D.161 Sherman Street Fairfield Connecticut 06824
- Andrew Kim550 Summer St Stamford CT 06901
- Natalie Krasnyansky70 Glen Cove Rd Roslyn Heights NY 11577
- Dr. Maria E. Gennarelli D.M.D.75 Brook St Scarsdale NY 10583
- Dr. Stephen H. Wolpo DDS60 Strawberry Hill Avenue Stamford Connecticut 06902
- Patricia Pasnikowska DMD875 Mamaroneck Avenue Mamaroneck New York 10543