Dr. Brian John Zinsmeister DPM
Podiatrist (Foot and Ankle Specialist)76 Bedford St Suite 31 Lexington MA, 02420
Dr. Brian Zinsmeister is a podiatrist practicing in Lexington, MA. Dr. Zinsmeister is a medical doctor specializing in the treatment of the foot , ankle and related parts of the leg. As a podiatrist, Dr. Zinsmeister diagnoses and treats conditions of the feet. The feet are key body parts that give a person stability, absorb shock, allow for walking and standing and are necessary for overall well-being. So, the feet need expert care. Podiatrists can specialize in surgery, wound care, sports medicine, diabetic care and pediatrics.
Education and Training
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Foot Reconstruction, Sports Medicine
- Highlands Center Hospital
Dr. Brian John Zinsmeister DPM's Practice location
Dr. Brian John Zinsmeister DPM's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zinsmeister
- What Causes My Ankles and Feet to Swell?
We often see the troublesome swelling in our ankles and feet, which affects our movements. Fortunately, this swelling is not very serious and you shouldn't worry about it if you are physically active. If swelling is associated with serious symptoms, it does require medical attention as it may be an...
- Plantar Fasciitis: Treatment and Therapy for Plantar Fasciitis
Meaning of Plantar FasciitisOne of the most common causes of heel pain is called plantar fasciitis. A flat band of ligament or tissue connects the heel bone to the toes. This ligament is called the plantar fascia, which also provides support to the arch of the foot. If the plantar fascia is...
- What Is Sever's Disease: Causes and Treatment
Sever's disease is a type of heel injury that usually occurs in children who are physically active. Most children experience temporary pain without long-term damage. Sever's disease was first described in 1912 by an American doctor named James Warren Sever. The condition is also called calcaneal...
- What It's Like to Live with Type 2 Diabetes
Adapting to a healthier dietA type 2 diabetes patient needs to shift from an unhealthy diet and adapt to a much healthier diet. The recommended diet for type 2 diabetes patients includes three healthy daily meals. A type 2 diabetes patient is at risk of developing cardiovascular problems, so the...
- What Is a Heel Spur?
A heel spur refers to a small, pointed calcaneus outgrowth from the underside of the heel. The outgrowth may be seen under the heel or at the back of the heel. Both conditions may remain painless, or it can cause pain while pressure is applied to the ball of the foot.Patients may not have any...
- Living with Type 1 Diabetes
Type 1 diabetesType 1 diabetes, which is also called insulin-dependent diabetes, is the more severe form of diabetes. Type 1 diabetes develops at any age, but it usually develops among children and teenagers. This is the reason why it is also commonly called “juvenile” diabetes.Living with type...
- Dr. Michael Hercules Theodoulou D.P.M.230 Highland Ave Somerville MA 02143
- Dr. Dan Seligman D.P.M.7 Governors Avenue Medford Massachusetts 02155
- Dr. Frank Salvatore Campo D.P.M.260 North St Boston MA 02113
- Dr. Christopher M Locke DPM732 Harrison Ave Boston MA 02118
- Dr. Kenneth M Leavitt DPM125 Parker Hill Ave Unknown - 99999
- Dr. Jeffrey G Resnick DPM233 Ayer Rd Harvard MA 01451