Dr. William Logan Tontz M.D.
Orthopedic Surgeon (Orthopedist) | Orthopaedic Surgery of the Spine7485 Mission Valley Rd Suite 104 San Diego CA, 92108
Dr. William Tontz is an orthopaedic surgeon practicing in San Diego, CA. Dr. Tontz specializes in the diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries, diseases and disorders of the bodys musculoskeletal system. As an orthopaedic surgeon, Dr. Tontz tends to bones, ligaments, muscles, joints, nerves and tendons. Orthopaedic surgeons can specialize in certain areas like the hand, spine, hip, foot and ankle, shoulder and elbow or the knee.
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS
- Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, Orthopedic Surgery; Naval Med Ctr-San Diego, General Surgery
Dr. William Logan Tontz M.D.'s Practice location
San Diego, CA 92108Get Direction
Crystal Lake, IL 60014Get Direction
Dr. William Logan Tontz M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Tontz
- How is Bursitis Diagnosed?
What are the signs and symptoms of bursitis?Bursitis symptoms are there because of the amount of inflammation in the bursa, as well as the exact area of the bursa involved. The swelling causes pain and tenderness in the bursa. When the bursa is so swollen, then it can cause stiffness along with...
- Reasons for Knee Replacement Surgery
Knee replacement surgery is a surgical procedure that involves the removal of parts of your natural knee joint and replacing them with artificial parts known as prostheses. Knee replacement is a very common procedure used to repair your knee joint.Many conditions can make your doctor decide to...
- Can I Walk After a Knee Replacement Surgery?
Yes, you can walk after a knee replacement surgery. The main goal of the surgery is for you to walk using an artificial knee and get back to your normal life. In fact, it is highly recommended that you immediately use your artificial knee.You need to know that walking again will require your...
- Top 5 Natural Supplements for Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is a group of disorders that cause skeletal muscle degeneration, decreased flexibility, and progressive weakness. In muscular dystrophy, the abnormal mutation of genes interferes with the production of proteins, which are needed for healthy muscle...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Dr. Rodney Delano Henderson M.D.2281 West 24th Street Yuma Arizona 85364
- Dr. Daniel J. Solomon M.D.7100 Redwood Boulevard Novato California 94945
- Dr. Michael Thompson M.D.10666 North Torrey Pines Road La Jolla California 92037
- Dr. Joel J Smith MD7910 Frost St San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. Bryan Terry Leek MD4060 4th Ave San Diego CA 92103
- Dr. Joseph John Jankiewicz M.D.2929 Health Center Dr San Diego CA 92123