Dr. Carol Elisabeth Schmidt M.D.
Family Practitioner1275 S Patrick Dr Suite H Satellite Beach FL, 32937
Dr. Carol Schmidt is a family practitioner practicing in Satellite Beach, FL. Dr. Schmidt specializes in comprehensive health care for people of all ages. In addition to diagnosing and treating illnesses, family practitioners also put focus on preventative care with routine checkups, tests and personalized coaching on how to maintain a healthy lifestyle. Dr. Schmidt possesses immense general knowledge on maintaining health and today, family practitioners provide more care for the underserved and rural populations than any other medical specialty.
Education and Training
Chicago Medical School at Rosalind Franklin University of Medicine & Science 1985
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Evaluation of polymerase chain reaction and culture for diagnosis of pertussis in the control of a county-wide outbreak focused among adolescents and adults.
- A countywide outbreak of pertussis: initial transmission in a high school weight room with subsequent substantial impact on adolescents and adults.
- High Cholesterol
- Univ Hosps & Clinics, Family Medicine
- University Hosps and Clinics
- University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine Program
Dr. Carol Elisabeth Schmidt M.D.'s Practice location
Satellite Beach, FL 32937Get Direction
Dr. Carol Elisabeth Schmidt M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Schmidt
- Laryngitis: What Is Croup?
What is laryngitis?Laryngitis is the swelling of your voice box. It is often caused by an infection, mostly by a virus. The voice box is also known as the larynx. It links the back of your throat to the windpipe. The vocal cord and larynx are part and parcel and are required for speech. Laryngitis...
- What Are White 377 Pills: Usage, Dosage and Effect
IntroductionThe 377 pill is an elliptical or oval-shaped, white-colored tablet with an imprint of "377". It has been identified to contain tramadol hydrochloride in the strength of 50 mg. This tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd. The size of this tablet is 13 mm. It is only...
- 6 Reasons Why You Are Coughing Up Green Mucus
IntroductionMucus is a moist film, which helps keep your nose from drying out and protect your lungs from foreign substances, such as bacteria, viruses, dust, and other harmful intruders. It keeps you healthy but you may only notice it whenever you are sick. Mucus becomes thicker when you are sick,...
- What Is Ringworm?
Ringworm, or tinea, refers to a fungal infection of the skin. The term ‘worm’ is derived from the old belief that the disease was caused by a worm. The term ‘ring’ refers to the characteristic ring-shaped patches produced by the fungus on the skin. Infection is often found in the outer layer...
- Do I Need to Change My Lifestyle Habits if I Have Hypothyroidism?
Hypothyroidism is a disease that affects the metabolic rate and energy levels of the body. It is characterized by a defect in the thyroid gland that reduces the production of thyroid hormones, the hormones responsible for regulating the metabolism of the body. Hypothyroidism is characterized by...
- What Is HSV-1?
Herpes Simplex Virus 1 (HSV-1)HSV-1 or herpes simplex virus type 1 is a type of herpes simplex virus that causes cold sores. It is called "oral herpes" because it often causes sores around the mouth or on the lips. Cold sores are also called as fever blisters. However, the sores can also be found...
- Dr. Elizabeth M Pepe DO241 6th Ave Indialantic FL 32903
- Dr. Judy Mayor-davies MD2501 W New Haven Ave Melbourne FL 32904
- Dr. Stephen Lee Blythe D.O.1601 S. Apollo Boulevard Melbourne FL 32901
- Dr. Adam Howard Wiener D.O.21110 Biscayne Blvd Miami FL 33180
- Dr. Ashish K Ojha MD730 Malabar Rd Malabar FL 32950
- Dr. Poonam Mishra D.O.401 N Wickham Rd Melbourne FL 32935