Dr. Mani Nambiar M.D.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology130 S Buena Vista St Hemet CA, 92543
Dr. Mani Nambiar is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Hemet, CA. Dr. Nambiar specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Nambiar can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Nambiar can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
St George',s University MD
St. George's University School of Medicine 1981
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- St Joseph Mercy-Oakland, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- St Joseph Mercy-Oakland Program
Dr. Mani Nambiar M.D.'s Practice location
Hemet, CA 92543Get Direction
Dr. Mani Nambiar M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Nambiar
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- Holistic Treatments for Fibroids
If your fibroids aren’t accompanied by any symptoms, you shouldn’t mind about treatment. Instead, your GP will suggest watchful waiting. This implies that you’ll have frequent pelvic examinations to establish fibroid tumors and symptoms. Ask your doctor the regularity of the check up so that...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Breast Cancer Non-Profits that Make a Difference
A breast cancer diagnosis is devastating news for any woman to hear. There are so many questions. Patients are left unsure of where life is heading and the outcome. It’s a roller coaster ride. It isn’t something that the patient goes alone either; it affects the entire family. Spouses and kids...
- What Happens if I Miss My Baby's Due Date?
An overdue pregnancy is a pregnancy that continues for more than 42 weeks. Overdue pregnancy is also referred to as post-term or prolonged pregnancy. The cause of overdue pregnancy is still not known. There are cases where it’s because of genetic predisposition. Recurrence of overdue pregnancy is...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Fibroids?
Fibroids don’t have clear signs and symptoms. However, there are certain symptoms a woman with fibroids will show. Before you understand the signs and symptoms of fibroids, you should know some key facts:...
- Dr. Karim Toursarkissian M.D.255 Terracina Boulevard Redlands CA 92373
- Dr. Tammy Lynn Hayton M.D.25460 Medical Center Dr Murrieta CA 92562
- Dr. Nerissa Safie M.D.28078 Baxter Road Murrieta CA 92563
- Dr. Dina Fainman MD477 N El Camino Real Encinitas CA 92024
- Dr. Michael Dee Andersen M.D.25405 Hancock Ave Murrieta CA 92562
- Dr. Debra Kay Lebo D.O.25460 Medical Center Dr Murrieta CA 92562