Dr. Melvin Lilly is an optometrist practicing in Beaver Falls, PA. Dr. Lilly specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Lilly performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Melvin E Lilly's Practice location
Beaver Falls, PA 15010Get Direction
BEAVER FALLS, PA 15010Get Direction
Melvin E Lilly's reviewsWrite Review
- Eye Twitching: Causes and How to Stop It
What is eye twitching?While it may seem like a normal experience of the eye, eye twitching could become irritating and could be a cause for concern when it persists for a long period of time and with higher frequency. In medical terms, eye twitching is known as blepharospasm, which is defined as an...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- Which Doctors Treat Diabetes?
There are many healthcare providers who can diagnose and treat diabetes. While most people may see a primary care doctor if they start having symptoms of diabetes, other physicians and specialists can also help monitor the condition.Doctors who treat diabetesThe following are doctors and specialists...
- What Could a Swollen Eyelid Mean?
Your eyelid’s skin is stretchy and loose with a thickness of less than 1 mm. Your eyelids can swell if there is a buildup of fluid in the tissues that surround your eyes.In most cases, swollen eyelids are not a cause for concern and can return back to its normal shape and size after a few days....
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- What is Secondary Cataracts?
Everyone who has had their cataracts removed surgically remembers how happy they felt when they finally regained their ability to see. The world all of a sudden became more lively and full of color. You began doing things you couldn't do when you had the cataracts. But then you began noticing your...
- Dr. Jeffrey F Desimone OD2 E Maitland Ln New Castle PA 16105
- Dr. Craig A Luchansky OD105 Brandt Dr Cranberry Twp PA 16066
- Dr. Chad Christopher Moreschi O.D.147 S Main St Columbiana OH 44408
- Dr. Joseph M Pederzolli OD11995 South Ave North Lima OH 44452
- Dr. Gary J. Havranek O.D.1315 6th Ave Beaver Falls PA 15010
- Dr. Howard I Cohen OD644 Merchant St Ambridge PA 15003