Dr. William J. Crowley MD
Anesthesiologist120 Nw 14th Ave Suite 300 Portland OR, 97209
Dr. Crowley is a graduate of the University of Arizona College of Medicine and completed his anesthesia residency at Oregon Health Sciences University. Dr. Crowley practices at the busy Providence Por ...
Education and Training
Univ of Az Coll of Med, Tucson Az 1993
University of Arizona College of Medicine 1993
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
- Or Hlth Sci Univ Hosp, Anesthesiology; Tucson Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Oregon Health & Science University Affiliated Hospitals 1994
- Oregon Health & Science University Program
Dr. William J. Crowley MD's Practice location
Portland, OR 97209Get Direction
PORTLAND, OR 97205Get Direction
Dr. William J. Crowley MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Crowley
- What Are Possible Complications of Mononucleosis?
Mononucleosis is an infectious disease which is transferred through saliva, earning it the popular nickname of the “Kissing disease”. Despite its name, Mono can also be transferred through a cough or sneeze. Additionally, If a glass, spoon etc. of someone with Mono is not cleaned properly, then...
- Phobia: What are the Different Types? How are they Treated?
What Is a Phobia?People usually have fears like drowning, getting hurt by knives, fire, cockroaches, etc. However, in some cases, the fears become so irrational that the person has severe anxiety and tries everything possible to avoid facing the situations they’re afraid of. When fears become...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Dr. Susan K Palmer MD120 Nw 14th Ave Portland OR 97209
- Luke A. Parr2707 SE 32nd Ave Portland Oregon 97202
- Dr. Marie Angele Theard MD43 Kingsbury Place St. Louis Missouri 63112
- Dr. Carl C. Balog MD527 Southeast Ceser Chavez Boulevard Portland Oregon 97214
- Dr. Shawn Michael DeRemer M.D.6400 SE Lake Road Portland Oregon 97222
- Dr. Douglas H Irvine MD, PHD120 Nw 14th Ave Portland OR 97209