Dr. Gaylyn Li is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Honolulu, HI. Dr. Li specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Li can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Li can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Thomas Jefferson University Jefferson Medical College MD
Sidney Kimmel Medical College at Thomas Jefferson University 1978
- Kapiolani Womens Chldns Med
Dr. Gaylyn G Li MD's Practice location
Honolulu, HI 96826Get Direction
Dr. Gaylyn G Li MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Prenatal Exposure to Fever May Lead to Autism, Study Finds
Children with autism often see things more clearly, hear things more loudly, smell things more strongly, feel things you don't, and taste things differently. Once a highly stigmatized and rarely understood disability, autism spectrum disorder has received a wealth of attention and research over the...
- Reasons Why You Need Bariatric Surgery
What is Bariatric Surgery?Bariatric surgery is also referred as weight loss surgery. It is mainly done on obese people or those with a BMI (body mass index) greater than forty. The main aim of this kind of surgery is to achieve weight loss. What are the Risks of Being Overweight?Being obese poses...
- Signs and Symptoms of Genital Herpes
Genital herpes is a common sexually transmitted disease (STD). It is a disease that causes sores or blisters, especially on the genital areas. This STD is the result of type 2 herpes simplex virus, or HSV2. Sometimes genital herpes is the result of the strand of the herpes simplex virus that causes...
- Serum Herpes Simplex Antibodies Test: Can It Help in the Diagnosis of Cold Sores?
What is the serum herpes simplex antibodies test?This test is used to diagnose the herpes simplex virus. It is an examination of the blood and it identifies the antibodies that fight against HSV. This herpes simplex virus is the leading cause of herpes. There are two different kinds of herpes: HSV-1...
- What Could an Itchy Vulva Mean?
IntroductionThe vulva is the external part of the female genitalia, which includes the skin between the anus and the vagina, and the lips of the vagina. An itchy vulva is medically called pruritus vulvae. It is normal for women to experience a slight vulvar itch, but if you have an uncomfortable...
- Having Small Babies May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease in Mothers
According to a new study, women who give birth to small, full-term babies have increased chances of developing heart diseases later in their life. The new study, conducted by the University of Texas Medical Branch in Galvesto, shows delivery of small babies as an independent predictor of heart...
- Dr. Cheryl Twu D.O.55 Merchant St. Honolulu HI 96813
- Dr. Sarah M. Schutte M.D.715 South 3rd Street Montrose Colorado 81401
- Dr. Celia E. Dominguez M.D.1319 Punahou St Honolulu HI 96826
- Dr. Sloane Berger-chen M.D.5141 Broadway New York NY 10034
- Dr. Kristin L Miller DO3200 E Racine St Janesville WI 53546
- Dr. Ronald Isami Ayabe MD98 1079 Moanalua Rd Aiea HI 96701