Dr. Joel I Brenner M.D.
Pediatrician1800 Orleans Street Sheikh Zayed Tower S Baltimore MD, 21287
Joel I. Brenner, the Helen B. Taussig Professor and a member of the Baltimore medical community for 34 years, joined Johns Hopkins faculty in 1999. Prior to that, he was director of Pediatric Cardiolo ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD- 1975
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Atrial flutter in the perinatal age group: diagnosis, management and outcome.
- Roentgenogram of the month: abnormal lung pattern in a newborn.
- Massive cardiomegaly in a neonate.
- Massive cardiomegaly in a neonate.
- Sudden death in supravalvular aortic stenosis: fusion of a coronary leaflet to the sinus ridge, dysplasia and stenosis of aortic and pulmonic valves.
- Prevalence of congenital cardiovascular malformations among relatives of infants with hypoplastic left heart, coarctation of the aorta, and d-transposition of the great arteries.
- Use of computed axial tomography to diagnose vascular ring in an infant.
- Structural failure of a Starr-Edwards aortic track valve.
- Coronary artery dilatation and aortic outflow tract enlargement in children with unicommissural aortic valves.
- Extracardiac total cavopulmonary connection.
- Sudden cardiac death in athletes: the Lausanne Recommendations.
- Astemizole-induced cardiac conduction disturbances in a child.
- Outcomes analysis of necrotizing enterocolitis within 11 958 neonates undergoing cardiac surgical procedures.
- Analysis of 8681 neonates with transposition of the great arteries: outcomes with and without Rashkind balloon atrial septostomy.
- Hypoplastic left heart syndrome and other left heart disease: evolution of
- 2011 Washington, DC-Baltimore-Northern Virginia Super Doctors
- Congenital Heart Disease, Heart Problems
- Yale - New Haven Hospital / Pediatric Cardiology 1974
Dr. Joel I Brenner M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
Dr. Joel I Brenner M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Brenner
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Cold Sores in Babies
As we all know, newborn babies do not develop strong immune systems immediately. Their bodies are still in the midst of the human development process and are adapting to the changes they face in the outside world. Thus, cold sores in newborn babies with weak immune systems can be extremely...
- Impetigo: Causes, Symptoms, Treatment, and Home Remedies
What is impetigo?Impetigo is also known as "school sores". It is a common bacterial skin infection that occurs in infants and young children, especially preschoolers. Although it is common among children, adults can get impetigo, too.The two types of bacteria that can cause impetigo...
- What is Diaper Rash?
Diaper rash is a skin problem that develops in the area beneath the diaper. Appearance of this condition ranges from irritated, reddish skin to pimples and blisters in the diaper area. In mild cases, the skin will be slightly reddish in color and warm to touch. For some infants, it appears in the...
- Febrile Seizures Are Linked to Childhood Vaccines
Fevers leading to seizures, or febrile seizures, are terrifying to the parents and as per a new study, these seizures are somehow linked to certain vaccinations administered in childhood. Researchers from Denmark have shown that a combination of vaccines that protect against diseases, like...
- What to Expect at Your Child's First Pediatrician Visit
There are parents who seem to be a little nervous when it's time for their child's first pediatrician visit. But don't worry, knowing what to expect and being prepared ahead of time can make the most of your child's first doctor's appointment. Most parents schedule their baby's first doctor's...
- Dr. Adebola Giwa M.D.200 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Robin Andria Punsalan M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Kari Alayne Gillenwater MD1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Justin Lawrence Lockman M.D.600 N Wolfe St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Elizabeth Cotton Matsui M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Frances Josephine Northington M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287