Dr. Irene Marron D.M.D.,M.S.
Periodontist | Periodontics848 Brickell Ave., Suite 940 Miami FL, 33131
Dr. Marron-Tarrazzi is a Board Certified Periodontist in Miami, FL specializing in dental implants and treatment of periodontal diseases.Originally from Venezuela, Dr. Marron-Tarrazzi received her ...
- Dental Implant/ Implant Replacement
- Sinus Augmentation (sinus Lift)
- Gingival Grafting
- Bone Grafting
- Crown Lengthening
- Scalling And Root Planning
Dr. Irene Marron D.M.D.,M.S.'s Practice location
Miami, FL 33131Get Direction
PLANTATION, FL 33317Get Direction
Dr. Irene Marron D.M.D.,M.S.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marron
- How Soon After Sex Can You Take a Pregnancy Test?
A pregnancy test can provide an accurate result up to ten days after intercourse. If the test is done early, its accuracy is reduced. The standard time frame is 10 to 14 days following sexual intercourse. HCG is produced two weeks following conception or ovulation; therefore, a false result may be...
- Alternative Treatments For Bursitis
Alternative Treatment for BursitisBursitis is a condition that causes inflammation and pain in bursa tissue, which is tissue found around the bones, joints, muscles, and tendons. Since bursitis is a condition that affects a person any time of the day, it is important to know some of its alternative...
- Gout Complications
Any medical problem left untreated can have devastating consequences. With gout, most people affected may experience a single gout attack that comes with severe pain in the affected joint. Soon thereafter, the symptoms may go away for weeks and even months, and the individual may forget about...
- What Is a Massive Stroke?
A massive stroke occurs when the blood flow to the brain is interrupted. This deprives the brain tissues of enough oxygen. This may have devastating consequences. Usually, a massive stroke is fatal, making the recovery long and delicate. However, if a quick response is made, the victim can...
- How to Handle Talking About MS with Family
Talking to loved ones about any chronic illness can be difficult, yet it’s an important conversation to have with individuals who will continue to be a part of your life’s journey. Opening dialogue creates the space for both you and your family to gain clarity and to establish trust and...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Dr. John Paul Gallardo DDS2020 SW 27th Avenue Miami FL 33145
- Dr. Isaac Garazi DMD20484 West Dixie Highway AVENTURA FL 33180
- Dr. Tamara Rojas D.M.D., P.A.5000 Hollywood Boulevard Hollywood FL 33021
- Dr. Steven Hirsch Berkowitz DDS, MS1509 N State Road 7, Ste H MARGATE FL 33063
- Dr. Beatriz Elena Terry D.D.S., M.S.8720 N. Kendall Dr. Miami FL 33176
- Dr. Enrique Daniel Muller DMD, MSD20484 West Dixie Highway AVENTURA FL 33180