Dr. Rebecca Gildersleeve is a pediatrician practicing in Castleton On Hudson, NY. Dr. Gildersleeve is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Gildersleeve diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Gildersleeve can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Albany Medical College - Union University 2000
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Ear Infection
- Plantar Wart
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- Albany Medical Center Program
Dr. Rebecca Ann Gildersleeve M.D.'s Practice location
Castleton On Hudson, NY 12033Get Direction
Dr. Rebecca Ann Gildersleeve M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Autism: How to Talk About Puberty with Your Child
Puberty typically occurs between the ages of 7-14 years for girls and 12-17 years for boys and is never a smooth sail for any child. While it may not be easy to begin discussing body changes, it is vital to find a way of doing it as early as possible. It's difficult to know for sure if sex...
- Oral Thrush in Babies: Symptoms, Causes, and Treatment
Introduction Oral thrush is a common type of yeast infection in babies. The infection is also called as oral candidiasis, which causes irritation in and around the baby's mouth. Oral thrush is said to affect babies of any age, but is more commonly seen in babies who are younger than 6 months old....
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Everything You Need to Know About an Adenoidectomy
What Are Adenoids?Adenoids are the immune system’s component which assists in the fight against infections and offers the body protection from viral and bacterial attack.Adenoids are found in children only. They begin to develop as soon as a child is born and reach their maximum when the child is...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Dr. Michael Paul Sonnekalb M.D.3732 Carman Road Schenectady NY 12303
- Dr. Michael P Morin M.D.6 Executive Park Drive Albany NY 12203
- Dr. Pariksha Patwari M.D43 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Rommel Tolentino Other81 Miller Rd Castleton On Hudson NY 12033
- Dr. Dennis John Basila M.D.2601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Nasrene R Yadegari-lewis M.D.3757 Carman Rd Schenectady NY 12303