Dr. Alicia Telega is an optometrist practicing in Alexandria, VA. Dr. Telega specializing in providing eye care services to patients. As an optometrist, Dr. Telega performs eye exams, tests vision, corrects vision by prescribing eye glasses or contacts, detects certain eye disorders and manages and treats vision problems. Optometrists often work closely with ophthalmologists who may need to further treat patients with surgical procedures.
Dr. Alicia Nichole Telega O.D.'s Practice location
Alexandria, VA 22310Get Direction
PITTSBURGH, PA 15232Get Direction
Dr. Alicia Nichole Telega O.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Get Rid of a Stye: 17 Home Remedies and Treatments
What is a stye?A stye occurs when a particular strain of bacteria affects the oil gland of the eyelid. It becomes infected and causes inflammation, redness, as well as pain on the eyelid and its surrounding tissues. A stye is an inflamed swelling or circumscribed abscess. It can be treated with...
- What is Age-Related Macular Degeneration?
Age-related macular degeneration is a common eye condition that affects macula, a small part at the back of the eye. Macula is the area of eye that helps us to differentiate the finer details. Damage to macula leads to gradual blurring of central vision. Macular degeneration impairs sharp vision and...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Treatments for Cataracts
A cataract is blurring of the lens of the eye. The lens is oval-shaped and mostly consists of water and protein. It is located at the back of the iris and pupil. The lens protein molecules are organized in a way that makes it clear so that light can pass through it to the retina. The focus of the...
- Differences Between Optometrists, Opticians, and Ophthalmologists
Safeguarding Your VisionWe are all dependent on our vision in more ways than we realize. Without a healthy vision, we would be unable to smoothly do a lot of things. Our vision enables us to properly work and recognize faces and objects.There are numerous factors that can affect our eyes, including...
- Dr. Erin Vogt Stromberg O.D.400 Laskin Rd Virginia Beach Virginia 23451
- Dr. Ali Matini OD1307 Wisconsin Avenue Northwest Washington DC 20007
- Dr. Benjamin M Teller OD2 Wisconsin Circle Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Amanda Rae Zeller manley O.D.2400 Virginia Ave Nw Washington DC 20037
- Dr. Douglas Kiessling OD14139 POTOMAC MILLS ROAD WOODBRIDGE VA 20192
- Dr. Mehrnaz Dehghan Azimi green O.D.1516 U St Nw Washington DC 20009