Virginia Menting is a physical therapist practicing in Issaquah, WA. Virginia Menting specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Virginia Menting can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Virginia Menting will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Virginia D Menting PT's Practice location
Issaquah, WA 98027Get Direction
ISSAQUAH, WA 98027Get Direction
Issaquah, WA 98027Get Direction
Virginia D Menting PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Ice Baths Relieve Sore Muscles
According to a new study ice baths are as effective as compression stockings and stretching to relieve soreness caused by an intense workout. “Ice bath reduced the muscle soreness by 20% and this was equivalent to other popular methods of recovery," says Chris Bleakley, PhD, a researcher at the...
- Fibromyalgia Treatment: What are the Alternatives?
Fibromyalgia is a chronic health condition characterized by widespread pain and fatigue. Other symptoms include sleep disturbances, memory problems, sensitivity to touch, depression, overactive bladder, and irritable bowel syndrome. The pain, chronic tiredness, and other symptoms can have a major...
- What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?
What Are The Signs and Symptoms of Tennis Elbow?Tennis elbow is a medical condition that is usually accompanied by a variety of symptoms. It is also referred to as lateral epicondylitis. There are people who may experience a few of the symptoms, while others may experience many of all of the...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- Tips On Recovering From Open Hernia Repair
After surgery, the first thing everyone would like to ask the doctor is about recovery. Undoubtedly, no one wants to stay bedridden for very long and everyone wants to restart their normal activities as soon as possible. While the recovery time for open hernia repair varies from person to person,...
- Chronic Knee Pain: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Chronic knee pain is a long-lasting pain in the knees that is associated with swelling and stiffness. Typically, a knee pain lasts for more than three months. There are several causes of chronic knee pain and this article will focus on its causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment.What is...
- Ms. Kathleen Teresa Young MPT2569 152nd Ave Ne Redmond WA 98052
- Charles A Bellia PT904 7th Ave Seattle WA 98104
- Kerri M Hallgrimson PT1100 9th Ave Seattle WA 98101
- Mr. John Andrew Vacovec PTPhysical Therapy & Sports Rehab Inc Norwood MA 02062
- Stephen Edward Anderson PHYSICAL THERAPIST4701 41st Ave Sw Seattle WA 98116
- Julia J Visser DPT325 9th Ave Seattle WA 98104