Dr. Daniel Andrew Beggs M.D.
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology6700 W 9th Ave Amarillo TX, 79106
Dr. Daniel Beggs is a gastroenterologist practicing in Amarillo, TX. Dr. Beggs specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Beggs performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Education and Training
Univ of Ks Sch of Med, Kansas City Ks 1992
University of Wales in Great Britain 1992
- Acid Reflux
- Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Gastroenterology Univ Of Ks Sch Of Med, Internal Medicine
- University of Kansas School of Medicine Program
Dr. Daniel Andrew Beggs M.D.'s Practice location
Amarillo, TX 79106Get Direction
Dr. Daniel Andrew Beggs M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Beggs
- Can Losing Weight Cause Gallstones?
Losing weight rapidly if you are overweight can increase the risk of developing gallstones. Dieters who shed weight slowly are safer than those who lose three pounds or more in a week.The GallbladderThe gallbladder, which is a tiny sac found below the liver, functions as bile is stored until it is...
- What to Expect After Anal Fissure Surgery
Side-Effects of Fissure SurgeryAfter a surgery, you can experience some side effects that are mostly temporary. It is recommended that you discuss the side effects with your surgeon before the surgery. The surgery doesn’t normally cause too much pain afterwards. You might experience soreness for...
- Study Reveals Lack of Follow-Up Treatment for Celiac Patients
Celiac disease is a lifelong condition that can radically alter someone's way of life, prompting him or her to switch to different eating habits, adopting a more active lifestyle, and adopting healthier measures, in general. Those who are struggling with the disease must make regular visits to their...
- Is Jaundice Fatal?
Jaundice is not fatal. It is a medical condition that leads to the yellowing of the eyes, mucous membranes, as well as the skin. This disorder is commonly associated with high levels of bilirubin in the human blood. This condition itself isn’t deadly; however, if the condition is not treated...
- 20-Year-Old Rock Climber Is Breaking the Glass Ceiling with Celiac Disease
Margo Hayes is a top rock climber in the U.S. She has been a high-level rock climber since she joined Boulder’s Team ABC at the age 10. Now at age 20, she is the first female athlete to reach La Rambla in Siurana Spain successfully. (She accomplished this feat at only 19!) ...
- Can Going Gluten-Free Help with Crohn's and Colitis?
Not all individuals with inflammatory bowel disease react to the same foods the same way. While there is no specific diet that helps every individual coping with IBD, some individuals have reported success with eliminating gluten. Gluten is a protein found in barley, rye, wheat, and triticale. It...
- Dr. Amit Kumar Trehan M.D.6833 Plum Creek Dr Amarillo TX 79124
- Dr. James Edward Lusby MD6700 W 9th Ave Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Jake C Lennard M.D.6700 W 9th Ave Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Abdul Salam Thannoun MD3501 S Soncy Rd Amarillo TX 79119
- Dr. William S Shear MD1215 Lee St Charlottesville VA 22908
- Dr. Kuldip Singh Banwait M.D.1900 S Coulter St Amarillo TX 79106