Jay Leo Curtin MD
Radiologist | Diagnostic Radiology960 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy Se Cartersville GA, 30120
Doctor of Medicine Degree from Emory University School of Medicine May 2000 Board Certified in Diagnostic Radiology by The American Board of Radiology June 2005 Residency completed at Atlanta Medica ... ...
- Emory Univ Sch Of Med, Diagnostic Radiology; Atlanta Med Ctr, Transitional Year
- Atlanta Med Center
Jay Leo Curtin MD's Practice location
Cartersville, GA 30120Get Direction
Jay Leo Curtin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Curtin
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- James Darrell Darling MD960 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy Se Cartersville GA 30120
- Eric J Lindstrom M.D.960 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy Cartersville GA 30120
- William Barnes Butt MD10 Bowen Ct Cartersville GA 30120
- Derek Brett Pollard MD960 Joe Frank Harris Pkwy Se Cartersville GA 30120
- Nayyer U Islam MD3340 Peachtree Rd Ne Atlanta GA 30326
- Michael D. Reed M.D.98 Dean Road, S. E. Cartersville GA 30120