Dr. Helge Frank practices Neuropathology in Hinsdale, IL. Dr. Frank studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 1972
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 1972
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
- Metrohealth Med Ctr, Neurology; Dartmouth-Hitchcock M C, Internal Medicine
- Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
Dr. Helge G Frank MD's Practice location
Dr. Helge G Frank MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Frank
- Comedian Sir Billy Connolly Wants to Participate in Research for Parkinson’s
Sir Billy Connolly,75, is a Glasgow, Scotland-born comedian who has Parkinson’s disease. He was diagnosed five years ago and says the incurable disease dominates his life. He is no longer able to act or work on his comedy shows. ...
- The 5 Possible Causes of Multiple Sclerosis
MS is the result of an abnormal response by the body’s immune system. This response results in an attack on the central nervous system — the brain, spinal cord, and optic nerve. Specifically, the immune system attacks the protective coating around the nerve fibers — myelin — creating scar...
- The History of Muscular Dystrophy
What is muscular dystrophy?Muscular dystrophy is an inherited disorder, which is often characterized by a progressive type of muscular degeneration and weakness. There are several types of muscular dystrophy, wherein each type eventually leads to an increased disability, strength loss, and potential...
- Foods that Help Reduce Alzheimer's Risk
The Health Benefits of Omega-3 Fatty AcidsOmega-3 fatty acids come in various forms, but the most prominent ones are found in EPA and DHA forms. They can assist in a variety of ways and have plenty of health packed benefits. There have been numerous studies that have found Omega-3 fatty acid intake...
- 5 Tips on Living with Restless Legs Syndrome
Restless legs syndrome is a neurological disorder, which affects millions of people each year. If you are suffering from restless legs syndrome, you will experience severe or mild pains as well as uncomfortable sensations in your legs when you are lying down or sitting. You will experience...
- Subtle Changes in Speech Can Signify Early Dementia, Study Says
Filler words, rambling, repetition, and vague word choices could signal a future diagnosis of Alzheimer’s, according to new research presented at the Alzheimer’s Association in July 2017.During the London conference, Professor Kimberly Mueller from University of Wisconsin-Madison outlined these...
- Mr. Mohammad Daaif MD4301 W Markham St Little Rock AR 72205
- F. Moises Gaviria14636 Golf Road Orland Park Illinois 60462
- Dr. Kenneth W. Holmes M.D.111 N. Wabash Ave Chicago Illinois 60602
- Dr. Subhash K. Patel M.D.25 North Winfield Road Winfield Illinois 60190
- Ashok Devasenapathy175 E Delaware Place CHICAGO IL 60611
- Gail L. Rosseau4501 North Winchester Avenue Chicago Illinois 60640