Dr. John Kempton is a Dentist practicing in East Jordan, MI. Dr. Kempton specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
John Kempton's Practice location
East Jordan, MI 49727Get Direction
CORNING, CA 96021Get Direction
John Kempton's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kempton
- Taking Plavix and Root Canal Treatment
Generic Name: ClopidogrelBrand Name: PlavixWhat is Plavix?Plavix is a drug that prevents the platelets in the blood from sticking together, thereby avoiding the formation of blood clots. There can be unwanted cases of blood clots, which can occur in cases of heart diseases or blood vessel...
- Are Dentures the Solution to Your Dental Problems?
What are dentures?A denture is a device prepared by laboratory technicians in order to replace missing teeth. Dentures are a good option for patients without any teeth, or for patients with some missing teeth who want to have a beautiful smile again. Dentures are not only meant for cosmetic...
- Sleep Apnea: What Are the Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment?
Sleep apnea is a very common but serious sleeping disorder, wherein your breathing gets briefly interrupted while you sleep. Breathing might stop or become very shallow with pauses while you are sleeping. It can last from a few seconds to several minutes and usually recurs through the night. Since...
- Professional Teeth Cleanings Can Reduce the Risk of Heart Disease
Getting the teeth cleaned by a professional may not only give you a healthy and sparkling smile but also a healthier heart, according to a new study. In this study, people who regularly got their teeth cleaned and scaled by a dentist had a 24% less chance of getting heart disease, when compared to...
- New Herbal Patch May Help to Heal Canker Sores Faster
According to a new study presented at the 85th general session of the International Association for Dental Research, a novel over-the-counter patch containing licorice extract may help in the quick healing of canker sores. In this study 46 participants who had recurrent canker sores were recruited....
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- Lance W. Dehne4868 Lake Michigan Dr Allendale Charter Twp MI 49401
- Dr. Bruce Alexander Stewart D.D.S.769 York Creek Dr NW Comstock Park MI 49321
- Dr. Eric D Hull D.D.S.769 York Creek Dr NW Comstock Park MI 49321
- Dr. Donald John Vander linde DDS2609 Breton Rd Grand Rapids MI 49546
- Dr. Meredith L. Smedley D.D.S.133 1/2 E. Main Ave Zeeland MI 49464
- Dr. Joseph F Erdman D.D.S.6886 Cascade Rd Se Grand Rapids MI 49546