Dr. Anthony Mercando MD
Cardiologist | Cardiovascular Disease688 White Plains Road Suite 201 Scarsdale NY, 10583
Specializing in cardiovascular disease, Dr. Anthony Mercando, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors. He currently sees patients in Yonkers, New York and Scarsdale, New York. Dr. Mercando ...
Education and Training
Harvard Med Sch, Boston Ma 1980
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease
- Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Cardiovascular Diseases; Montefiore M C-H&l Moses Div, Internal Medicine
- Montefiore Med. Center 1983
- Montefiore Med. Center 1986
Dr. Anthony Mercando MD's Practice location
Scarsdale, NY 10583Get Direction
Dr. Anthony Mercando MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Mercando
- Fried Foods Aren't as Dangerous as We Thought
Spanish researchers have found that foods fried in healthier oils, like olive or sunflower oil, may not cause heart disease and premature death. The study was conducted on 40,000 adults who were followed up for 11 years to track the food intake and risk of heart disease. Although the study brings...
- Atrial Fibrillation: Get the Facts
Atrial fibrillation is a heart condition that occurs due to an irregular or abnormal beating of the heart. It is a serious medical condition that can result in fatality if not treated.An abnormal heartbeat takes place when the pace of the atria and that of the ventricles are not in harmony. The...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- What are the Causes of Heart Failure?
Heart failure refers to the condition where the organ fails to pump enough blood to different parts of the body to meet the demand. The disease refers to the weak pumping power of heart. In this condition, the rate of flow of blood through the heart is slow and the pressure increases. In most cases,...
- Mr. Carl Dietrich Reimers MD130 E 77th St New York NY 10075
- Dr. Samuel Brodsky MD1177 Summer St Stamford CT 06905
- Dr. Nino D. Marino M.D110 East 59th Street New York City New York 10022
- Dr. Bijoy K. Mehta MD140-15 Stanford Avenue Flushing New York 11355
- Dr. Ravinder M Narang M.D.721 Clifton Ave Clifton NJ 07013
- David Lefkowitz407 E 70th St New York NY 10021