Dr. Randolph Kale is a Chiropractor practicing in Spartanburg, SC. Dr. Kale specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Kale seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Randolph H Kale DC's Practice location
Spartanburg, SC 29303Get Direction
CUMMING, GA 30040Get Direction
Dr. Randolph H Kale DC's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Treatments For Shin Splints
That intense pain you get while running, exercise or by just pressing your shins is sometimes is just too unbearable. Sometimes the pain is so severe that it makes running impossible; it tends to subside as you stop running and take a rest.Shin splints usually subside on their own and often require...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- What Is Spinal Decompression?
The human back is a complex structure of muscles, ligaments, bones, joints, and nerves. It is common for people to experience back problems at some point in their life for a variety of reasons. Since the pain can radiate into the back and even from other parts of the body, it is very difficult to...
- Dr. Nina R. Kennedy D.C.140 Sage Creek Way Greer South Carolina 29650
- Dr. Karen Waters Thomas DC215 W Poinsett St Greer SC 29650
- Dr. David H. Mruz D.C.3014 Wade Hampton Blvd Taylors SC 29687
- Dr. Robin Glenn Ivey DC1230 John B. White, Sr. Blvd Spartanburg SC 29304
- Dr. Lafayette Briggs D.C.,1524 John B. White Sr. Blvd. Spartanburg SC 29301
- Dr. Monica L Fowler DC1851 Old Furnace Rd Boiling Springs SC 29316