Dr. Steven Chua Yap M.D.
Anesthesiologist | Pain Medicine100 Port Washington Blvd New York Cardiovascu Roslyn NY, 11576
Dr. Steven Yap is an anesthesiologist practicing in Roslyn, NY. Dr. Yap ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Yap also might help manage pain after an operation.
AnesthesiologyAmerican Board of AnesthesiologyABA- Pain Medicine
- Polymorphic ventricular tachycardia after use of intravenous amiodarone for postoperative junctional ectopic tachycardia.
- Endovascular stenting for aortic (re)coarctation in adults.
- Current discharge management of acute coronary syndromes: data from the Rijnmond Collective Cardiology Research (CCR) study.
- Positive exercise test?
- Positive exercise test?
- Get the Picture: A Pilot Feasibility Study of Telemedical Wound Assessment Using a Mobile Phone in Cardiology Patients.
- [Domperidone to promote lactation].
- Pulsed-field gel electrophoresis for differentiation of hospital isolates of Klebsiella pneumoniae.
- The short-chain homologue of dihydrolipoic acid, tetranordihydrolipoate, protects against iron-induced lipid peroxidation in the aqueous phase.
Dr. Steven Chua Yap M.D.'s Practice location
Roslyn, NY 11576Get Direction
Dr. Steven Chua Yap M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Yap
- What is an Eating Disorder?
Eating disorders are mental disorders that affect an individual's eating pattern, habits, and diet. The most common types of eating disorders are bulimia, anorexia, and binge-eating disorder, all of which affect the diet habits of a person considerably. These conditions are often characterized by...
- Can ADHD Occur in Adulthood?
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) doesn’t just occur in children. It can also occur during adulthood. Actually, it has been estimated that about 70% of adults continue to struggle with ADHD. In other cases, adults who have never been diagnosed with ADHD during their childhood days...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Dr. Chandrakant M. Patel M.D.25 Rockwood Place Englewood New Jersey 07631
- Dr. Jay R. Shayevitz M.D.601 Elmwood Ave Rochester NY 14642
- Daniel Bosshart Other166 E. Main Street Huntington NY 11743
- Dr. Garnett Carlton Headley MD423 East 23rd Street New York New York 10010
- Dr. Joseph Schianodicola MD506 6th Street Brooklyn New York 11215
- Mohammed Enamul Hoque1545 Atlantic Avenue Brooklyn New York 11213