Chris Noel is a physical therapist practicing in Brandon, FL. Chris Noel specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Chris Noel can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Chris Noel will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Mrs. Chris Mcdonald Noel PT's Practice location
Brandon, FL 33511Get Direction
Mrs. Chris Mcdonald Noel PT's reviewsWrite Review
- What Is Physical Therapy?
Many diseases, disorders, and habits can potentially prevent you from carrying out an individual's typical day-to-day activities. Physical therapy is a treatment option to relieve pain and to help people who suffer from disorders, injuries, and diseases to get back into their daily routine. It helps...
- Everything You Need to Know About Fibromyalgia
What is Fibromyalgia?Fibromyalgia is a disorder characterized by widespread musculoskeletal pain and chronic fatigue. Symptoms and severity differ depending on the individual. Individuals with fibromyalgia will often describe their pain as throbbing, stabbing, shoot, ache, or burning.Symptoms of...
- The Three Best Treatment Methods for Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy is a very common condition that can happen to people of different ages. The thing about muscular dystrophy is that there is no definite cure for it. However, there are ways to manage the condition. There are a lot of medications and therapies that can be used in order to keep it...
- Costochondritis Physical Therapy Exercises
What is costochondritis?Costochondritis is the inflammation of the cartilage present in the rib cage. This condition usually affects the cartilage of the upper rib area, where the sternum (breastbone) is attached. This area is also called the costosternal joint or costosternal junction. Chest...
- What Is Kinesiology Tape Used For?
What is a kinesiology tape?Kinesiology tape is a thin, elastic adhesive tape made from cotton or cotton/nylon blend. The cotton strip is comfortable and hypoallergenic without topics ingredients or medications. Several different brands of tapes are available. The common brand names of kinesiology...
- Sore Muscles and Joint Pain
Causes of sore muscles...
- Dr. Henria M Fain M.D., DPT, ATC914 W Woodlawn Ave Tampa FL 33603
- Megan M Heintz PT13330 Usf Laurel Drive Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Steven B Ambler PT, DPT, OCS13330 Usf Laurel Dr Tampa FL 33612
- Dr. Willem Richard Stegeman PT, DPT, MTC, CEAS3903 Northdale Blvd Tampa FL 33624
- Mr. Justin Spiegel PT27454 Cashford Cir Wesley Chapel FL 33544
- William S Quillen PT12901 Bruce B Downs Blvd Tampa FL 33612