Dr. William Bollengier is a cardiothoracic surgeon practicing in Poughkeepsie, NY. Dr. Bollengier specializes in surgical procedues of vital organs in the chest such as the heart, lungs, esophagus and more. As a cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Bollengier typically treats conditions like heart disease and lung disease. This class of surgeon can also include cardiac surgeons, cardiovascular surgeons, congenital heart surgeons and general thoracic surgeons.
Thoracic SurgeryAmerican Board of Thoracic SurgeryABTS
- Broncholithiasis with aorto-tracheal fistula.
- Accumulation of 3 H-estradiol in testes and pituitary glands of mice of strains differing in susceptibility to testicular interstitial cell and pituitary tumors after prolonged estrogen treatment.
- Accumulation of 3 H-estradiol in transplanted interstitial cell tumors in mice.
Dr. William E Bollengier MD's Practice location
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Get Direction
Dr. William E Bollengier MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Atypical Forms of Myocardial Infarction
Atypical myocardial infarction often occurs in older patients with a pronounced cardiosclerosis, circulatory failure, and often with people who have a history of heart attacks.The symptoms may confuse you, or make you think that they are not associated with the heart.Usually, atypical manifestations...
- Treatment for Congestive Heart Failure
The following methods work together to treat heart failure:...
- How Does your Triglyceride Level Affect You?
Triglycerides are produced as a product of breakdown of fats. It is also produced from carbohydrates to be stored as energy. Triglycerides are generally stored in fat cells and released when needed.The healthy range or normal level of triglycerides in the body is less than 150 milligrams per...
- What Is an Arrhythmia?
An arrhythmia is the violations of the frequency, rhythm, and sequence of heart contractions.Why do arrythmias occur?...
- Are There Benign and Malignant Tumors of the Heart?
It is a well-known fact that in the body, in various tissues due to various reasons, neoplasms sometimes appear in the form of tumor growths. The heart is not an exception. The tumor growth can be benign and malignant. Therefore, there are two types of the heart tumors.Benign tumors These do not...
- Alternative Remedies to Treat Cardiovascular Diseases
Herbal Treatment of the heart has been used by mankind for centuries and has shown an excellent effect. Especially effective was the use of medicinal plants in the case of chronic diseases, such as atherosclerosis and hypertension, where treatment involves a particular duration and a comprehensive...
- Dr. Stephanie S Saltzberg MD117 Marys Ave Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Andreas M. Spirig M.D.117 Marys Ave Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Darren I Rohan MD117 Marys Ave Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. M. Ali Madani MD51 Hurley Ave Kingston NY 12401
- Dr. Peter K Zakow MD1 Columbia St Poughkeepsie NY 12601
- Dr. Cliff P Connery MD1000 10th Ave New York NY 10019