Dr. Phyllis Shetty is an anesthesiologist practicing in Mount Laurel, NJ. Dr. Shetty ensures the safety of patients who are about to undergo surgery. Anestesiologists specialize in general anesthesia, which will (put the patient to sleep), sedation, which will calm the patient or make him or her unaware of the situation, and regional anesthesia, which just numbs a specific part of the body. As an anesthesiologist, Dr. Shetty also might help manage pain after an operation.
Education and Training
Mysore Med Coll- Mysore Univ- Mysore- Karnataka- India 1975
Mysore Medical College and Research Institute 1975
- Monmouth Med Ctr, Anesthesiology; Monmouth Med Ctr, Pediatrics; Raritan Bay Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Monmouth Medical Center Program
Dr. Phyllis Shetty M.D.'s Practice location
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054Get Direction
Dr. Phyllis Shetty M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Early Signs of Lung Cancer?
Lung cancer allows a five-year survival limit, and that is if the disease has not spread elsewhere in the body. This is all the more reason to be alert to early warnings of cancer’s approach. With early detection, cancer survival ratings improve remarkably.1. Misery and mood swingsCarrying the...
- Low-Calorie Diets Control Arthritis
Obesity is one of the most common factors that increases the risk of knee arthritis. Pressure on the knees can be reduced considerably if the individual loses weight and it is often recommended for people who have this condition. However, for some people, it is difficult to lose those extra...
- What Is the Epiglottis?
What is Epiglottis?Epiglottis is a elastic flap of tissue that is shaped like a thin leaf and situated at the root of the tongue. It protects the opening between the vocal cords, known as the entrance of the glottis. Epiglottis is covered with mucous membrane, which is a yellow elastic cartilage...
- What Are the Risks of Laminectomy?
Your doctor will first attempt to give you other alternative treatments before recommending surgery. If your back pain still persists after treatment, your doctor may suggest for surgery as one of the solutions. Laminectomy is the most probable surgical procedure that you will have to undergo.Facts...
- Recovery After a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a surgical procedure done for the removal of the lamina, bone spurs, and ligaments that may be putting pressure on your spinal nerves and causing lower back pain. The procedure is said to be one of the most commonly performed back surgeries. Below is a detailed information on what...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Steven M. Lasker29 Empire Lane Lakewood Township New Jersey 8701
- Heng Jiang102 East Center Blvd Marlton NJ 08053
- H. Jane Huffnagle111 S. 11th St. Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19107
- Dr. Dell Robert Burkey MD3401 Spruce Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19401
- Magdy Takla1 Cooper Plaza Camden New Jersey 08103
- Dr. Terence Wallace MD20 North Front Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19106