Dr. Edward V Becker MD
Dermatologist2255 Ygnacio Valley Rd #b-1 Walnut Creek CA, 94598
Ed Becker, M.D. has practiced Dermatology in Walnut Creek, California for over 20 years, while continually enhancing his expertise throughout the full range of medical, surgical, and cosmetic Dermatology. ...
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1975
Boston University School of Medicine 1975
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- 2012 San Francisco Super Doctors
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Contact Dermatitis
- Seborrheic Keratosis
- Peripheral Artery Disease (pad)
- Natural Hormone Balancing
Dr. Edward V Becker MD's Practice location
Walnut Creek, CA 94598Get Direction
Dr. Edward V Becker MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Becker
- Can Eczema Be Treated with Over-the-Counter Medications?
What is eczema?Eczema is a condition that affects the skin. Its typical symptoms include a rough inflamed skin with fluid-filled blisters that are itchy. Eczema most often affects the areas of the neck, inner elbows, behind the knees, the wrists, ankles, and the creases between the buttocks. The...
- How can I get Healthy Skin?
It goes without saying that the skin needs an adequate amount of nutrients to keep it healthy. Experts are of the opinion that beauty of the skin comes out from what is applied outside and what is taken inside.For a healthy diet, including lots of vegetables and fruits in the diet is good for the...
- What Are Pimples: Causes and How to Get Rid of Them
What are pimples?Pimples, also known as "spots", "acne", or "zits", are inflammation of the skin or small skin lesions that are caused when excessive oil in the skin gets trapped in the pores.The oil glands of the skin get clogged and become infected. This clogging results in the formation of...
- Is Athlete’s Foot Contagious?
Athlete's foot is an infection caused by a fungus, which affects the skin of the foot. This fungal infection is one of the most common skin problems. The infection starts from the toes and may spread to other areas of the body. The foot may start becoming itchy and scaly. The skin may also develop...
- What are the Causes and Treatment for Wrinkles?
Wrinkles, or rhytids, are the creases on the skin, which are seen mostly on those parts of the skin exposed to the sun. The face, neck, and arms often have some fine lines or deep burrows, showing the presence of wrinkles. These fine lines are a normal part of aging, but frequent exposure to the sun...
- What Is Nodular Melanoma?
Melanoma is a serious skin cancer which arises from pigment cells called as melanocytes. An invasive form of melanoma is called nodular melanoma. Nodular melanoma is a serious skin cancer that got its name from the word "nodule", a doctor’s term for a lump as nodular melanoma lesions are shaped...
- Mr. Leslie Hilger MD2241 Central Ave Alameda CA 94501
- Dr. Aleda Longwell MD1320 EL CAPITAN DR DANVILLE CA 94526
- Dr. Robert E. Beer M.D.2221 Balfour Road Brentwood CA 94513
- Dr. Min-Wei Christine Lee M.D.370 N. Wiget Lane Walnut Creek CA 94598
- Dr. Camilla S Mccalmont MD6431 Fairmount Ave El Cerrito CA 94530
- Dr. Christine Denise Kilcline M.D.2290 Sacramento St Vallejo CA 94590