Dr. Brian Pryor is a general surgeon practicing in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Pryor specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Pryor provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Brian Alan Pryor D.O.'s Practice location
Philadelphia, PA 19131Get Direction
Dr. Brian Alan Pryor D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Pryor
- What Are the Risks of Gallbladder Surgery?
Your gallbladder has a very big role in the body during digestion. It is the organ that collects a fluid known as bile, which helps you to digest food. If your gallbladder develops complications, you may need to have it removed. You may also have it removed if you develop gallstones. Gallstones are...
- Understanding Hernia and Hernia Surgery
Feeling pain and swelling in the groin region can be a very unpleasant experience, especially when the pain gets worse when you cough or lift heavy objects. Experiencing these symptoms might signify the presence of groin hernia. A groin hernia is usually referred to in medical terms as an inguinal...
- What Are the Risks to Knee Replacement Surgery?
Knee replacement surgery is a medical procedure that is aimed to treat a knee joint that has been damaged due to arthritis or other complications. Arthritis is a condition that results from the breakdown of joint cartilage plus the underlying bone. Knee replacement surgery is used when other means...
- Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?
Is Pancreatic Cancer Genetic?Cancer is caused by a change in your genetic sequence. Genes are responsible for designing your body. Any alteration at that level will alter your body patterns.Cancer is an uncontrolled production of abnormal cells. Usually new cells are formed when your body needs...
- Everything You Need to Know About a Hysterectomy
Within the pelvic cavity, two ovaries connect via the fallopian tubes to the centrally positioned uterus, creating the female reproductive system. These organs produce female growth hormones, release ova (eggs), control the menstrual cycle, and oversee pregnancy, gestation, and the birth of a baby....
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- Dr. Monique A. Gary D.O.725 North St Pittsfield MA 01201
- Dr. Andrew Bayard Roberts MD3401 North Broad Street Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19140
- Amit Khanna8835 Germantown Avenue Philadelphia Pennsylvania 19118
- Dr. Adam Michael Shiroff M.D.3737 MARKET ST PHILADELPHIA PA 19104
- Dr. Matthew Owen Hubbard M.D.2010 N Broad St. Lansdale PA 19446
- Dr. David E. Stein MD305 North Highland Avenue Merion Station Pennsylvania 19066