Dr. Daniel E Hathaway MD
Rheumatologist | Rheumatology401 Phalen Blvd Mail Stop 41103a Saint Paul MN, 55101
Dr. Daniel Hathaway is a rheumatologist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Hathaway specializes in the treatment of musculoskeletal diseases and systematic autoimmune conditions that can affect the bones, muscles or bones. Eventually, if not treated, these illnesses can also impact the skin, eyes, nervous system and internal organs. Dr. Hathaway treats diseases similar to orthopedists but does not perform surgery. Often times, research is conducted to find potential alternatives for the patients illness.
Dr. Daniel E Hathaway MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55101Get Direction
Dr. Daniel E Hathaway MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hathaway
- Genetic Markers for Predicting Lupus Susceptibility
Autoimmune diseases have plagued millions of people from different parts of the world. These disorders have unknown etiologies and have no cure to this day. Many patients diagnosed with some kind of autoimmune disease have mustered the courage and determined the pace to coexist with their illness...
- Rheumatoid Arthritis and Mental Health
Rheumatoid arthritis is one of the most common autoimmune diseases that affects people today. While the prevalence of rheumatoid arthritis means that more individuals suffer from this chronic condition and impact it has on their lives, there’s an upside too. Because rheumatoid arthritis is among...
- Life Inflamed: Lupus Symptoms, Complications, and Getting Ahead of Flares
Systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE) or simply lupus is a chronic autoimmune disease characterized by the immune system going into overdrive and attacking antigens and healthy tissue alike. This leads to inflammation affecting multiple organs like the kidneys, heart, lungs, and brain and also causing...
- The History of Fibromyalgia
IntroductionSome may consider fibromyalgia as a fairly new medical condition, but the truth is, this medical condition has actually existed for more than centuries. The term “fibromyalgia” first came into existence in the year 1976. Since the early 1800s, scientists and physicians have written...
- Is Rheumatoid Arthritis Associated with Any Other Conditions? How?
Rheumatoid arthritis (RA) is a common and debilitating medical problem, which can, unfortunately, lead to other conditions. Aside from affecting the joints, RA also affects several systems in the body. We will discuss here the conditions that may trigger the condition, and the health problems it can...
- Study Shows Cancer Drug Can Help Treat Lupus Patients
As technology has progressed, medical professionals have been better able to identify more of the diseases and life threatening conditions that may plague society. As these discoveries are made, whether it be through time spent on the floor of a hospital or out in the field conducting research, each...
- Dr. Elie Gertner MD401 Phalen Blvd Saint Paul MN 55101
- Dr. Ellen R Shammash MD401 Phalen Blvd - Ms 41103a Saint Paul MN 55130
- Dr. Erik Jon Peterson MD516 Delaware St Se Minneapolis MN 55455
- Dr. Archibald Ambrose Skemp M.D.7250 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Jody Kay Hargrove M.D.7250 France Ave S Minneapolis MN 55435
- Dr. Scott Glickstein MD3800 Park Nicollet Blvd Minneapolis MN 55416