Dr. Mary Solomon is a pediatrician practicing in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Solomon is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Solomon diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Solomon can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
A.T. Still University of Health Sciences Kirksville College of Osteopathic Medicine 2006
DermatologyAmerican Board of DermatologyABD
- Neck Pain
- Back Pain
- Patellar Tendonitis
- Broken Ankle
- Stress Fracture
- UH Case Medical Center 2009
- Sports Medicine - Pediatric - UH Case Medical Center 2011
Dr. Mary Lucille Solomon D.O.'s Practice location
Cleveland, OH 44106Get Direction
Dr. Mary Lucille Solomon D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Solomon
- Reading to Your Children: The Path to Healthy Kids
Storytelling is a vehicle for parents to bond with their children, while instilling values and character traits. Making time for a 15 minute story is a great way to directly connect with your children.Storytelling is a tradition as old as human history. The stories of Aesop may come to mind. The...
- Brown Rice Syrup Can Increase Your Risk for Different Medical Conditions
Organic brown rice syrup may increase the risk of heart disease and cancer due to the increase of arsenic in the body, according to researchers. Brown rice syrup is a very popular sweetener for many individual's who must eat gluten free. Adding this syrup to any food or beverage may increase levels...
- Causes and Treatments for a Barking Cough
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup, which is a viral condition that causes swelling of the upper airways of children, especially those who are younger than 5 years old. It is also described as the inflammation of the larynx and the trachea in children.There are a...
- What if I Do Not Want My Child to Undergo MMR Vaccination?
The MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella) vaccine is recommended for all children as it is the safest, most effective way to protect children against three diseases that can have serious, even fatal, consequences. Measles is a highly contagious viral infection whose initial symptoms include fever,...
- Are Food Allergies More Common in Children Than we Thought?
The results of a large study published in the journal Pediatrics, has shown that childhood food allergies are more common and dangerous than previously thought. In this study, researchers conducted a detailed survey of about 38,000 families who had at least one child under the age of 18-years-old....
- Can You Get Nauseated from Being Dehydrated?
Seizures, blood clots, and other life-threatening complications can arise from dehydration, which develops when the body lacks enough fluids. According to studies, energy and mood can be greatly affected even by not so severe dehydration. So detecting dehydration early is crucial although the signs,...
- Dr. Marilee L. Gallagher MD9000 Mentor Avenue Mentor Ohio 44060
- Dr. Christina Durchholz M.D.11100 Euclid Avenue Cleveland Ohio 44106
- Dr. Marisa K. Gonzalez M.D.9500 Euclid Ave Cleveland Ohio 44195
- Mrs. Miriam K. Perez5001 Rockside Road Independence Ohio 44131
- Dr. Michelle L. Levy Mandalla MD6909 Royalton Road Brecksville Ohio 44141
- Ms. Catherine D Arora MD2001 Crocker Rd Westlake OH 44145