Dr. Maureen Vieira is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Riverbank, CA. Dr. Vieira specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Vieira can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Vieira can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Maureen Vieira N.P.'s Practice location
Riverbank, CA 95367Get Direction
MODESTO, CA 95350Get Direction
Maureen Vieira N.P.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Is Endometriosis Hereditary?
Endometriosis is a serious gynecological condition that affects the whole female reproductive system. There are many possible causes for this condition and the genetic factor is one of them. Visit your gynecologist if you have any of these symptoms:...
- What are Fibroids?
What are Fibroids?Fibroids are muscular tumors that grow in a woman's uterine walls. Fibroids are also known as leiomyoma (leye-oh-meye-OH-muh), or myoma. In most cases, these muscular tumors are benign. Fibroids can grow as a single tumor, or develop into multiple tumors in the uterus. They can...
- What Causes Ovarian Cancer?
Doctors and scientists still hadn’t found the exact causes of ovarian cancer, but there are a few risk factors that may be closely connected to this disease. The epithelial type of ovarian cancer is the most common among women of every age. Women above their 60s are at highest risk, while those...
- Certain Antiviral Medications May Be Safe to Take During Pregnancy
According to a report published in, Journal of the American Medical Association, certain antiviral medications during early pregnancy may not increase the child’s risk of major birth defects. Antiviral medications including acyclovir, valacyclovir, and famciclovir, are often prescribed for the...
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Menstrual Cramps?
The dull, throbbing, or sharp pain felt in the lower abdomen before and during menstrual periods is known as menstrual cramps, or dysmenorrhea. The pain may range in severity and continue for two to three days. Although all women are not affected by period pains, it may affect normal activities in...
- Zika Virus Symptoms: What Is Zika Virus and Travel Recommendations
In 1947, the Zika virus was discovered and got its name from Uganda’s Zika Forest. The first human case of Zika was identified in 1952. Since then, outbreaks of the virus were reported in the Southeast Asia, the Pacific Islands, and Africa, although it was possible for Zika outbreaks to happen in...
- Dr. Susan Cynthia Ways PHD MD200 W Coolidge Ave Modesto California 95350
- Dr. Esther June Tow-der M.D.1552 Coffee Rd Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Kelly Mah M.D.421 E Center St Manteca CA 95336
- Dr. Jon E Pont M.D.1409 E Briggsmore Ave Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Robert J Altman MD1409 E Briggsmore Ave Modesto CA 95355
- Dr. Rebecca J. Brock M.D.1500 Florida Ave Modesto CA 95350