Dr. Karen Kartun M.D.
Endocrinology-Diabetes | Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism9985 Sierra Ave Mob 3 Module 3 Fontana CA, 92335
Health care leader whose mission is to keep you healthy. Under-one-roof convenience, 24-hour advice nurse, and online access to manage your health - anytime.
Education and Training
Univ of Chicago, Pritzker Sch of Med, Chicago Il 1989
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
- General Care
- Univ Ca San Diego Med Ctr, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Univ Ca Sf Med Ctr, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism; Univ Ca Sf Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
Dr. Karen Kartun M.D.'s Practice location
Fontana, CA 92335Get Direction
Dr. Karen Kartun M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kartun
- What Are HIIT Workouts?
What is a HIIT Workout?HIIT workout plans are intensive and punishing, but there are good reasons why they are very popular. HIIT stands for high-intensity interval training. As its name implies, it is an explosive and high-power workout. It is not a specific workout or exercise routine. Rather,...
- The CDC Has Announced that Vaccines Are Critical for Diabetics
Diabetes is a highly complex metabolic disorder that affects almost every bodily system, and immunity is no exception. Those living with diabetes catch infections more often that are both common and rare. Diabetes causes both qualitative and quantitative defects in immunity, which is why the CDC...
- Life-Saving Canines: Everything You Need to Know About Diabetes Support Dogs
Dogs are indeed man’s best friends. These adorable balls of fur can cheer you up when you are feeling down and keep you company when you are lonely. Admirably, they are also capable of saving lives, such as in the case of bomb-sniffing canines detecting explosive devices, and also ordinary house...
- What Specialists Treat Testicular Cancer?
The type of cancer that affected the male sex organs, particularly the male gonads called the testes, was regarded as an incurable condition back in the 70s. Since then, advanced diagnostic tools, exceptional treatment methods, and refined therapies have elevated testicular cancer to the status of a...
- Drugs for Erectile Dysfunction May Improve Prostate Problems
Drugs used to treat erectile dysfunction may be helpful in relieving some of the symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH). This was reported from a study conducted by Claus G. Roehrborn, MD, with the University of Texas Southwestern Medical Center and colleagues. About 1,058 men, who had...
- Polydipsia: Excessive Thirst Causes and Symptoms
What is polydipsia?Polydipsia is the medical term for excessive thirst. It is usually regarded as one of the initial symptoms of diabetes.It is normal to feel thirsty, especially after workouts and strenuous activities. It is quite important for people to drink the recommended amount of water per...
- Dr. Anthony Francis Firek MD1700 N Waterman Ave San Bernardino CA 92404
- Dr. Suvesh Chandiok MD3660 Arlington Ave Riverside CA 92506
- Dr. Rubina Aqeel M.D.1183 E Foothill Blvd Upland CA 91786
- Dr. Nilem Patel M.D.47 New Scotland Ave Albany NY 12208
- Mr. Sadiq Mandilawi MD1234 Foothill Blvd La Verne CA 91750
- Dr. Airani Sathananthan MD795 E 2nd St Pomona CA 91766