Dr. Beatrice Padilla Concepcion M.D.
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology1161 21st Ave S S-3305 Mcn Nashville TN, 37232
Dr. Beatrice Concepcion is a nephrologist practicing in Nashville, TN. Dr. Concepcion specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Concepcion most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Nephrology
- A 71-year-old kidney transplant recipient with hemorrhagic mucocutaneous lesions.
- A2 to B Blood Type Incompatible Deceased Donor Kidney Transplantation in a Recipient Infected with the Human Immunodeficiency Virus: A Case Report.
- Acute Rejection of a Kidney Transplant in a Patient With Common Variable Immunodeficiency: A Case Report.
Dr. Beatrice Padilla Concepcion M.D.'s Practice location
Nashville, TN 37232Get Direction
Dr. Beatrice Padilla Concepcion M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Concepcion
- What Causes Tingling in Feet?
IntroductionA tingling sensation in the feet is a common concern among people. This sensation tends to be a similar feeling to the pins and needles effect. Some people may even feel pain and numbness in their feet along with a tingling sensation, which can be bothersome. However, it is not usually a...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Will My Kidney Stones Result in Future Kidney Problems?
A kidney stone is a condition that occurs when the minerals and salts present in the urine become concentrated in high levels and eventually tend to crystallize. These crystallized formations can be seen as stones, and they often stick together. Kidney stones mostly form in the kidney. They start as...
- Is There an Early Diagnosis Possible in Hyperkalemia?
The human body is made up of certain minerals, each of which has a role to play to ensure a smooth function of the body. The body is considered healthy and working to its best ability when the prescribed balance of these minerals is maintained. When these minerals are lower or higher than the...
- What Is a Renal Ultrasound Used For?
UltrasoundIt is actually a diagnostic procedure. High-frequency sound waves are transmitted through the body's tissues that are inaudible to the human ear. This creates videos or photographic images of the internal structure of the body after the echoes are recorded and transformed.Many diseases and...
- What Is Dysuria: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or discomfort while urinating. This painful, burning sensation is commonly associated with urinary tract infections, which are usually caused by bacteria. Dysuria is also a common symptom of cystitis (inflammation of the bladder) and...
- Dr. Aiyappan Menon M.D.13207 Ravenna Rd Chardon OH 44024
- Dr. Talat Ikizler MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Eric Neilson MD3601 Tvc Nashville TN 37232
- Dr. Matthew A Leavitt MD1500 East Medical Center Dr Ann Arbor MI 48109
- Dr. Stanley M. Lee M.D.28 White Bridge Rd Nashville TN 37205
- Dr. Jennifer Maria Santana de los santos M.D.256 Seaboard Lane Franklin TN 37067