Dr. Jay Gross M.D.
Ophthalmologist1908 Santa Monica Blvd Suite 3 Santa Monica CA, 90404
Dr. Jay Gross is an ophthalmologist practicing in Santa Monica, CA. Dr. Gross specializes in eye and vision care. As an ophthalmologist, Dr. Gross can practice medicine as well as surgery. Opthalmologists can perform surgeries because they have their medical degrees along with at least eight years of additional training. Dr. Gross can diagnose and treat diseases, perform eye operations and prescribe eye glasses and contacts. Ophthalmologists can also specialize even further in a specific area of eye care.
OphthalmologyAmerican Board of OphthalmologyABO
- Geo Washington Univ Hosp, Ophthalmology; Brooklyn Eye Ear Hosp, Ophthalmology; Long Island Jewish Med Ctr, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Brooklyn Eye Ear Hospital 1975
- Brooklyn Eye and Ear Hospital
- George Washington University / School of Medicine And Health Sciences
Dr. Jay Gross M.D.'s Practice location
Santa Monica, CA 90404Get Direction
SANTA MONICA, CA 90404Get Direction
Dr. Jay Gross M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gross
- What Is Giant Papillary Conjunctivitis (GPC): Get the Facts
Giant papillary conjunctivitis (GPC) is also known as contact lens-induced papillary conjunctivitis (CLPC) because it is the most common symptom with people who wear contact lenses. GPC forms small nodules on the inner side of the eyelids as a result of foreign body irritation. Moreover, people who...
- What Causes Iritis?
What is iritis?The colored part of the eye is called the iris. When the iris gets inflamed, the condition is called iritis, which is also called anterior uveitis. The muscles present in the iris help in pupil contraction and relaxation. The anterior and posterior chambers of the eye are also...
- Don’t Let Your Computer Strain Your Eyes
What is eyestrain?Eyestrain is a common medical condition characterized by an overuse of the eyes, like when driving a long distance, reading for a couple of hours, or using the computer. Staring at the computer screen for a long period of time will increase discomfort in your eyes.Eyestrain is not...
- Tips For Living with Cataracts
Several vision issues that are related to aging can be solved by practical approaches like more illumination when reading or fixing poor lighting conditions in your home.When you grow to over 60 years of age, you may require more lighting for most indoor and outdoor activities. This is caused by the...
- Lasik Eye Surgery for Astigmatism
Astigmatism is one of the most common eye disorders affecting huge swaths of the population where the skewed curvature of the corneal surface creates blurred images of near and distant objects. In the normal course, astigmatism goes hand in hand with varying degrees of nearsightedness (myopia) and...
- What to Expect After Cataract Surgery?
As long as you are healthy, you don’t have any other eye infections and you don’t smoke, your cataract operation recovery should be without much ado. Research shows that several months after the surgery, most people get a positive outcome with better vision, clearer images and no other eye...
- Dr. D. Michael Colvard M.D.5363 Balboa Blvd Encino CA 91316
- Dr. Jamshyd David Karlin M.D.7301 Medical Center Dr West Hills CA 91307
- Dr. Morgan Huang MD650 W. Duarte Rd Arcadia CA 91007
- Sadiqa K. Stelzner MD1908 Santa Monica Blvd. Santa Monica California 90404
- Dr. Afshin James Khodabakhsh MD416 N Bedford Dr Beverly Hills CA 90210
- Dr. Natalia Tilki D.O.16260 Ventura Boulevard Encino California 91436