Dr. Christopher B Hemphill M.D.
Internist301 Med Tech Pkwy Suite 280 Johnson City TN, 37604
Dr. Christopher Hemphill is an internist practicing in Johnson City, TN. Dr. Hemphill specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Hemphill provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Tn, Memphis, Coll of Med, Memphis Tn 1973
Georgetown University in Washington DC 1973
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Vascular Disease
- Regional Med Ctr At Memphis, Internal Medicine
- The Regional Medical Center at Memphis
- REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER
Dr. Christopher B Hemphill M.D.'s Practice location
Dr. Christopher B Hemphill M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Hemphill
- How Long Can Sperm Live?
Introduction An average man ejaculates 1/2 teaspoon to 1 teaspoon of semen. This small amount of semen contains millions of sperm cells. It only takes one sperm to fertilize an egg, but each sperm has a limited life span, which begins once it leaves a man's body.For a couple trying to have a baby,...
- Do I Have Migraines?
Do I Have Migraines?Migraines are one of the most common types of headaches that affect people. The irritating pain is often accompanied by characteristic warning signs like blind spots, nausea, vomiting, and other symptoms. Migraines are caused by the enlargement of blood vessels along with the...
- Genes Can Influence an Individual's Body Language and Behavior
Empathetic behavior and body language are both associated with genetic variations, according to a study published in, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences. Thus, a smile or nod of empathy may explain the type of genes the individual has. Individuals who display more empathetic behavior...
- Leukocytes in Urine: What Does Leukocyte Esterase in Urine Mean?
What are leukocytes?White blood cells (WBCs) are also called as leukocytes. They protect the body from infections by fighting foreign invaders such as viruses, bacteria, fungi, or parasites. Phagocytes and lymphocytes are forms of white blood cells (WBCs).Phagocytes engulf foreign particles like...
- Walk Your Way to a Healthy Life
Walking is one of the simplest forms of exercise and does not require any equipment, other than a pair of good shoes.Julia Valentour, MS, exercise physiologist and program coordinator for the American Council on Exercise, suggests that exercise doesn't have to be hard to be very effective. If a...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Dr. Michael J Grosserode M.D.301 Med Tech Pkwy Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Rebecca J Copeland MD325 N State Of Franklin Rd Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Jei Florensari Martin MD119 Boone Ridge Drive Johnson City TN 37615
- Dr. Richard K Reed MD1916 Brookside Dr Kingsport TN 37660
- Dr. Rachel Monderer M.D.301 Med Tech Pkwy Johnson City TN 37604
- Dr. Bryan K Nerren M.D.301 Med Tech Pkwy Johnson City TN 37604