Dr. Andrew Dhanasopon is a general surgeon practicing in Baltimore, MD. Dr. Dhanasopon specializes in abdominal contents including the esophagus, stomach, liver, gallbladder, pancreas and often thyroid glands. General surgeons are able to deal with almost any surgical or critical care emergency, also involving the skin or soft tissue trauma. Dr. Dhanasopon provides quality surgical service for gravely ill or injured patients and is able to respond quickly due to knowledge of various surgical procedures.
Dr. Andrew P Dhanasopon M.D.'s Practice location
Baltimore, MD 21287Get Direction
NEW HAVEN, CT 06519Get Direction
Dr. Andrew P Dhanasopon M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Hysterectomy: What to Expect During Your Recovery
Though a hysterectomy is categorized as a major operation, more women are going under the knife for it than before, and this is mainly due to less intrusive surgical procedures that lower the pain involved, shorten surgical scars, and speed up recovery.In abdominal surgery, a T-shaped surgical...
- Is Anal Fissure Surgery Dangerous?
Anal Fissure SurgeryIf other medications fail to get rid of anal fissure, a surgical procedure known as internal anal sphincterotomy may be necessary. It involves a small incision in one of the two anal muscles and is considered to be a minor surgery. Hence it can be offered as an outpatient...
- Incisional Hernia: Get the Facts
An incisional hernia arises when abdominal tissue begins to poke through a soft spot in the wall of the abdomen. This type of hernia only occurs as the result of the incision made in a prior abdominal surgery. An incisional hernia may be the result of poor healing, infection, or technical problems a...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- What Are the Treatment Options for Appendicitis?
Appendix FactsThe appendix is also known as acecal appendix and sometimes the vermiform appendix. It is small in size with a finger-shaped pouch attached to the large intestines right at the bottom side of the belly.The lower tip of the appendiz is found 2cm below the ileocecal valve, which...
- Dr. Mayur Narayan MD22 South Green Street Baltimore Maryland 21201
- Dr. Tariq Khan MD2401 West Belvedere Avenue Baltimore Maryland 21215
- Dr. Anirban Gupta MD3400 Bainbridge Ave Bronx NY 10467
- Dr. Isam Hamdallah M.D.900 Caton Ave Baltimore MD 21229
- Dr. Andrew M Averbach M.D.700 Geipe Road #274 Catonsville MD 21228
- Dr. Adrian Barbul M.D.2435 W Belvedere Ave Baltimore MD 21215