Dr. Keith Wittenberg is a radiologist practicing in Saint Paul, MN. Dr. Wittenberg specializes in diagnosing and treating injuries and diseases using medical imaging techniques such as X-Rays, magnetic resonance imaging and computed tomography exams. These techniques offer accurate visibility to the inside of the patients body and help to detect otherwise hidden illnesses so that they can be treated quickly and efficiently.
Education and Training
Boston Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1995
Boston University School of Medicine 1995
RadiologyAmerican Board of RadiologyABR
- Pulmonary involvement with Erdheim-Chester disease: radiographic and CT findings.
- MR imaging of nontraumatic brachial plexopathies: frequency and spectrum of findings.
- Patterns of anesthesia and nursing care for interventional radiology procedures: a national survey of physician practices and preferences.
- Mayo Grad Sch Med/Mayo Fndn, Diagnostic Radiology
- Mayo Clinic College of Medicine (Arizona) Program
Keith H Wittenberg MD's Practice location
Saint Paul, MN 55101Get Direction
Keith H Wittenberg MD's reviewsWrite Review
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- What is Compartment Syndrome?
Compartment syndrome refers to the excessive buildup of pressure within the muscle compartments of the body. This will affect the functioning of the nerves and lead to cell death based on the intensity and duration of the pressure built up. Bleeding and inflammation after an injury usually leads to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is an X-Ray?
An X-ray is a type of electromagnetic radiation, which can be used to take digital images of parts of the human body. It is the same with visible light but has a certain different characteristic. The beneficial use of an X-ray is for medical imaging. It can help the physician to look inside your...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Huseyin G. Tore M.D.420 Delaware Street Southeast Minneapolis Minnesota 55455
- Josser E. Delgado M.D.1736 Hartford Avenue Saint Paul Minnesota 55116
- Neeraj B. Chepuri M.D.1221 Nicollet Mall Minneapolis Minnesota 55403
- Lisa J Schneider M.D.1221 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis MN 55403
- Stephanie Terezakis MD401 North Broadway Baltimore MD 21231
- Tanya Jaitley Rath M.D.1221 Nicollet Ave Minneapolis MN 55403